19

This morning, Julie feels dead. Never ever has she felt that bad in ages, since her very first hangover in high school.

Maro, who stayed up all night watching her, finally fell asleep about an hour ago, as the first morning lights were invading the room. She is sitting on a comfy chair next to Julie's bed (she provably didn't dare to lie down next to her), her face relaxed. The blonde looks at her, an huge smile on her face. She knows her teammates aren't far away, so Julie doesn't try to do anything, and just waits. 

About two hours later, the German finally wakes up, and when she realises Julie is actually awake as well, she sighs. 

"You should've woken me up Jules" she says in a light accent, as Julie is smirking, finding the whole situation quite funny, given to the fact that Maro really don't like mornings. The brunette then asks : "How are you feeling ?"

"Like shit" Julie says, honest. "I think I'm still high, even though I feel like I have nothing left in me and am too weak to move."

"You puked everywhere, so that's normal" Maro says, smirking as well. She then gets up, looks around her and says : "Are you able to eat ?"

"I think so" the defender hesitantly says. "But I really can't stand." 

"Don't worry about that."

With that said, the German removes the cover from Julie's legs, before slipping her forearms under Julie's back and knees, lifting her in bridal style. As a reflex, Julie wraps her arms around Maro's neck, as the brunette is looking at her in the eyes. 

After smiling, the German starts walking toward the kitchen. Most of the girls are still sleeping or on their phones, so they don't notice Julie and Maro. Kelsey and Gibby, on the other hand, do notice, but they don't make any comment probably out of respect. The girls are currently staying in a little house (GQ), where Catley and Kerr brought her when they found her. 

Speaking of which, the Australians are in the kitchen, and they smiles when they see the two girls come in. After Maro puts Julie's butt on a chair and gives her something to eat, she sits down as well, yawning. 

"Thank you" Julie says in a low voice, slightly blushing. 

Maro only nods. 

Catley and Kerr, on the other hand, are in a great and talkative mood today. And somebody probably told them something, because they are just standing here, staring at the two girls, smirking. When Julie lifts her eyes toward them, Catley says : 

"Kelley hasn't told me you guys were together"

"It's because we are not" Julie coldly says. 

She feels the German tensing up, as Kerr bursts into laughter. "Right." 

"Anyway" Catley says, pushing her friend aside. "We will leave you two alone, we have some business to deal with. We'll be here to say goodbye tho !"

Once they're gone, everything is silent again. During this short amount of time, Julie can't stop but look at her hands. That's when Maro says : 

"Do you think we look like a couple ?" 

Julie smirks. 

"I don't know. Maybe. You know : the little blonde princess and her big, impressive, tattooed girl" she says, just picturing their names together. She then sighs, before adding : "That's quite realistic actually..."