7

Becky is woken up by loud knocks on the door. Zola, who is lying down next to her, sighs, before getting up and put a boxer on. As soon as he opens the door, he just finds himself standing in front of a very angry Ash, and a confused Kelley. 

The goalkeeper doesn't lose any time.

"Bye, Zola."

With that said, she comes in, grabs the dude's clothes, throws them at him, before pushing him outside and locking the door. Becky, who suddenly feels way more awake than two seconds ago, sits down on her bed, confused. 

The captain rolls her eyes. 

"You two better have a good reason to come here, otherwise-"

"Janine got beaten up" Ash aggressively says. As Becky is trying to figure out what's happening, the goalies continues : "They want revenge, Becky, for what you did to Alex. So they found Janine - sweet, innocent, Janine - and beat her up." 

"She's in the hospital now with Kealia and Megan" Kelley says, absolutely guttered. 

"Wait-" Becky tries to say, but either girl seems like they want to listen. 

Ash is the first one to grow angry :

"We need to do something. You need to do something." 

The captain shakes her head. "Shut up and let me think" she orders, before looking up at Kelley, who looks like she knows more than the goalie about the overall situation. Becky then shakes her head, and asks : "Do we know who did it ?"

"Some Stanford's supporters" Kelley says. 

"I know what we are going to do" Becky lets out, before grabbing her phone. When the person she's calling picks the phone up, she says : "Hi, Mrs Cox. Rebecca Sauerbrunn on the phone, I need to inform you about an unfortunate event that occurred this morning... Yes, a brutality case against one of our players... Yes, Stanford... Thank you Mrs Cox, I will be here in two minutes."

With that said, the defender shamelessly gets up, still naked, as her teammates roll their eyes and turn around so that she can dress up. Once it's done, Becky starts gathering some of her things. 

Ash is right behind her, confused. 

"What do you need ?" she asks, serious. 

"Go and bring me Kelsey, Tobin and Allie. We need impressive people around me" Becky says, focused. She then looks at Kelley, and says : "You, go and call for a team meeting. The rest of the girls need to know what's going on. Also, call Kealia or Megan to have update on Janine. Tell them I will come around as soon as I am done with that."

"Got it" Kelley and Ash exclaim in the same time.

The brunette immediately jogs out of the apartment, her phone in hands, while Ash grabs her phone and calls her teammates. 

The war shall begin.

*

"As I told you before, me and my teammates had no idea about this unfortunate event" Hope Solo says in her husky voice, while her co-captain, Carli Lloyd, silently nods. 

But it doesn't go unheard. 

"Bullshit" Tobin lets out, angry. 

Mrs Cox, the campus' director, throws a death glare at her student, before putting her attention back on the girls in front of them, as well as their head coach, Paul Riley. Jill Ellis is here as well, arms crossed against her chest.