Alohamore - 2

He pulled the hat lower and pushed the goggles up his nose. No matter what no one should ever know it was him. He glanced backwards and paled. She was totally killing it.

A woman dressed in the traditional attire approached her probably asking for a song request and before you could say Aloha, she had started ranting which scared the poor lady away.

“You know that girl?”

He shook his head vigorously as ‘Little Things’ by One Direction began echoing around followed by a load of groans and a couple of excited shrieks. “I wouldn’t even care to.”

“I’m having a headache listening to all that heinous music she’s putting on except this one. I like One Direction,” the voice spoke nonchalantly.

Jason looked up. Through his shades he could make out the figure of a very attractive woman. Thankful for the goggles as his gaze was fixed at her bursting chest, he was momentarily left without many words to utter.

“I know right, god knows which imbecile on this planet made a DJ out of her,” he smirked at the girl and extended his hand. A velvety skinned slender hand captured his firmly. “Hey there, I’m Jason.”

“I’m Lola,” she blushed.

That was a good enough signal for Jason. He noticed her much properly now.

A sweetheart shaped face, outlined by a bunch of baby-pink square cut hair with bangs covering her forehead met his eyes. The Victorian blue irises shone with immense joy while her slightly flattened nose suffused pink with the sudden inflow of blood. A bubble popped on to her lips and a red tongue darted out to bring the residue back in. He travelled his eyes lower. A red spaghetti top caged her supple breasts and in contrast the brown shorts below gave way to long slender legs, shining due to oil. Being a pixie had reduced her chance of being a gorgeous modal and hence she was wearing a five-inch heel to compensate the loss.

A slight smile stretched on her face and an approving look outlined her demeanour. As far as Jason was concerned, he had passed the scrutinizing test. Now the next step - make her fall for his charms.

“Do you know what my favourite colour is?” he grinned as she shook her head. “Pink, like your hair.” The blush deepening on her assured his jackpot hit. Moving closer, he relished in her intake of breath and widening of eyes. The fish was caught, it was time to cook.

“My calendar has something missing,” Jason cringed inwardly at the overused line.

“What?” she asked breathlessly.

“Dates with you, cupcake.” He smirked.

And so with perseverance and determined focus Jason finally trapped a date.

“I think that DJ knows you. She’s waving at you.”

Jason pulled her close for a hug to make her shut up. It was the only way people would forget the disaster related to him.

Maple scrubbed the DJ disc for the scratching noises and mixed a few beats with the current song. She was wearing earphones to muffle the external sounds. A necklace, full of ornaments, hung from her neck while she had put colourful beads in the small braids she’d made of her bangs. Big golden loops hung from her earlobes and a mauve bandana, matching her lowers, was tied around her head. The rest of her hair was tied behind. Wearing a harem pant and a glittering top, she looked like a typical hippie.

Waving her head to the beat, she relished in the fact that the people swaying below were solely due to her awesome music sense. Jason though was avoiding her which seemed quite weird. She had seen him warming up to some foreign funny looking girl but it hadn’t sparked envy in her rather joy of seeing him back in action.