"They're still here?! Where's Leafia gonna sit down?!" I asked.

"Eh, my girls can make space for her, but you're taking the trunk seat again," he smirked.

His cocky attitude was starting to piss me off, along with his cheerleaders.

"Gary, Gary, he's our man! If he can't do it, no one can! Go... Gary!" the girls cheered.

I really wanna throw something at those cheerleaders, but there aren't any buses around here...

"Those are his girlfriends?" Leafia glared at them.

"Yeah, and they literally follow him everywhere! Even when we went to Oak's Summer Camp!" I complained.

"Is that so? Then tell me where's the closest department store?"

"That would be the Celadon Department Store. If you're asking me to take you shopping, then my answer is n-"

"Oh my Arceus! You're telling me that there's a 75% discount on all clothes at the Celadon Department Store?!"

"Huh? That's not what I said. What are yo-"

"A 75% discount?!" one of the cheerleaders exclaimed.

"You know what this means, girls?" another asked.

"Let's go shopping~" they squealed.

Gary's cheerleaders exited the red convertible and trampled over me on the way to Celadon City.

"Oh dear, are you okay?" Leafia asked.

"Ow... no..." I groaned.

"Wait! Don't leave me, girls!" Gary reached out to them and cried.

While Gary was sulking on the ground, Leafia dragged my limp body to the back seat of the convertible. Then she pulled Gary over to the front seat and told the chauffeur to drive us to Viridian City.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once we arrived to Viridian City, Leafia wanted to get her Jigglypuff checked up at the Pokemon Center.

"When did Jigglypuff learn how to fly?" I inquired.

"Jigglypuff inflates itself like a balloon and float, not fly. You really need to study more about Pokemon, Ashy-boy," Gary mocked.

"Just because you're Professor Oak's grandson doesn't mean you can boss me around."

"But Gary's right. And I prefer to have Jigglypuff as my aerial transportation since I hate bird Pokemon," Leafia shuddered.

"Why, Leafia?" I asked.

Before Leafia could explain, we noticed a young girl talking with Nurse Joy.

"Are you sure, Nurse Joy?" the girl asked.

"I asked a couple of trainers, but none of them had seen your Rattata," Nurse Joy replied.

"Oh... then what should I do? If he finds out that I lost Ratty, he might get upset with me."

After hearing their conversation, we walked over to see them.

"Hey, I'm Ash and this is Gary and Leafia. We overheard your conversation and it sounds like you haven't found your Rattata?" I inquired.

The girl nodded and cried, "This morning, Ratty disappeared from my home and I can't find him anywhere."

"Couldn't you catch another Rattata? There's plenty of grass for those annoying rats to hide," Gary said bluntly.

Gary's harsh words made the girl cry again.