He did want to stay and continue, however he remembered that he got things to take care of. But he cannot seem to hold himself back whenever she asks for more, Kyokai doesn't usually says 'I want this' or 'I want that'. She just goes what everyone enjoy best, she was too selfless according to Sato due to her hate of crowds back then. But seeing her becoming the opposite of selfless when it comes to their relationship was too cute for him to handle, he wants her to learn to think about herself as well. She might be nice to some people, but never to herself. People might use her and she might get hurt, also people will think she's weak, which makes him mad that someone think his lover has the strength of a herbivore for being easily tricked.

He broke the kiss and she tried to pull him back for more, she stared up at him with blushing face and got so lost in his eyes "Kyo, more" she whined and tugged on his chest "I'll give you more later, alright ? I have a meeting" he held her chin and she flinched "r-right, I'm sorry" she blushed "can I wait for you ?" She said "I-I'll be good and patient !" She raised her fists and winced when he petted her head "it might take a while, so it's better if you go home first" he said "want me to walk you back ?" He rested his head on hers "n-no, I'll be fine on my own" she mumbled.

She tugged on his sleeve as he was about to leave "j-just one more" she blushed and he sighed "just one" he pulled her toward him "A-A-Ano, Chairman" they looked at the cherry-faced committee member "what ?" Kyoya glared and buried Kyokai's face in his chest, knowing she doesn't like anyone watching them kissing. She hugged his waist tightly and hid under his black jacket "t-the meeting has started" the member said "I know. Leave" by that, the younger student walked fast for his life "see what you did there ?" He told Kyokai "I'm sorry" she gave him an apologetic look "it's fine" he bent down to give her a long sweet kiss "I'll see you at home" he smirked against her lips, she blushed and nodded.

After the meeting, they decided to go for a nice walk. He held her hand as a support as she walked on the higher brick fence, she smiled and gave his hand a gentle squeeze "be careful, you are wearing heels" he reminded her "I know" she said "I thought you had a meeting" she watched her steps carefully "it ended earlier than expected" he lied "really ? I thought it would take forever, I got really lonely" she laughed and they reached the end of the fence "hey Kyo.." she said "hn ?" He looked at her.

She held his hand tightly "what am I to you ?" She asked and he blinked "why do you ask ?" He raised a brow "you paused" she mumbled "I didn't" he glared "you did" she pouted "I didn't" he said "wah !" She gasped when he wrapped his arms around her waist and carried her off the brick fence, spinning her around a bit. She held his arms as he placed her in front of him on her feet "ask me again" he said "what am I to you ?" She asked "you are my world" he rested his head on hers "couldn't say any cheesier than that" he glared and she smiled "I love you so much, Kyo" she hugged him "what's with the sudden question ?" He patted her head "nothing" she buried her face in his neck to hide "did anyone say something bad to you ?" He stroked her hair and she shook her head "don't touch my butt" she placed his hand on her waist.

She rested her chin on his shoulder and huffed, she frowned as she saw the telescope "oh Kyo" she walked passed him and he followed her to the handrail "how do you use this ?" She asked "like this" he put the money in and she peeked through the two lenses "I can see everything" she said "it's so pretty" she smiled "want to see ?" She asked and flinched when she felt his hand on her hip, she blushed at how close his was face to hers as he looked through the telescope "hn ?" He blinked as she kissed his cheek, she looked down and blushed as he stared at her. She flinched when he kissed her temple in return, he frowned as she turned to hug him and hide her red face "I'm so in love with you" she whispered, he rested his head on hers "want to go somewhere far ?" He whispered and her eyes sparkled "hm !" She nodded excitedly.