Barmaid (Part Two)

"Alright (Y/N)." Isaiah greeted you as you skipped up to the boys and perched yourself onto the railing they were leaning on.

"Look at you, two adorable little Blinders." You chuckled and flicked at Finn's cap.

"What're you doing here (Y/N)?" Finn sighed as he batted your hand away and stopped your teasing.

"I came for revenge, you got me told off by Harry for distracting me." You grinned when the men the boys were waiting for approached.

"Well just don't say nothing'." Finn grumbled.

"Fine I'll check over the little one." You muttered and tapped the end of his nose while Isaiah helped you hop down.

"(Y/N) you ain't gonna do that you'll get Tommy mad!" Finn grabbed at you and pushed you behind him as he checked over the first man.

You stayed where you were, the men dismissing you as soon as Isaiah joked about the two of you being joined at the hip. You tickled down Finn's back and slyly rummaged through his coat pockets so only he'd know what you were doing.

He glared at you when he turned and pushed you towards Arthur and John where they were waiting for the men. As soon as he got the first chance he yanked you off to the side and pinned you between his arms.

"When I was distracting you at work there wasn't a chance you could be shot, I almost forgot the other guy." He grumbled.

"Aww little Shelby did I distract you?" You giggled and he huffed.

"Go 'ome (Y/N), we're droppin' down the Garrison later." Finn mumbled and kissed you.

"Fine but admit I distracted you." You smiled and played with the front of his long coat.

"Fine you did now will you get out'a here before you get hurt?" He sighed.