Rivals

The three older Blinders were drawn out of the apartment by angry shouts and screams, you and Finn were rolling through the dirty streets, no one wanting to pull the two of you apart seeing as your parents were Blinders and Finn was a Shelby.

"OI, you two!" One of them yelled as you dug your elbow in Finn's side and pulled his hat over his eyes.

"Finn!" Tommy gripped the back of Finn's shirt while Arthur hoisted you off Finn by the back of your jacket. "What did I tell you about fighting' (Y/N), it ain't right to hit a girl."

"She started it!" Finn complained.

"I finished it to!" You huffed, straining to get another swing at the littlest Shelby despite Arthur still holding you back.

"Right you two, today's my wedding day and if you two start fighting or... anything else, there'll be trouble." Tommy pointed and accusing finger at the both of you.

"Yeah go off and shag in a corner instead." John snickered.

"Why would I wanna do that?" You complained with a crinkled nose.

"Like you two aint wanted to do it for months." Arthur sighed.

"Shut up." Finn huffed as he left the room.

Finn sighed and waved to Isaiah as he headed towards the car that was going back to small heath, He wondered through the crowds, stopping when he saw you swirling and dancing with your friends.

"Pretty ain't she." Michael muttered as he joined Finn.

"Dunno what you're talking about." Finn said quickly, shifting uncomfortably as he watched the way your fine dress swirled around you.

"If I were you, I'd ask her to dance before that fella takes her off somewhere." Michael said nodding to the man you were now dancing with before wondering off.

He headed over to you and stared, unsure how to ask if he could dance with you. Your arms slid around his neck when the man you'd been dancing with got a bit to handsey for your liking and he couldn't help but laugh at you.

"Back off yeah." Finn said with a glare when you dance partner tried to get you to dance with him again.

The music was fast paced and the two of you were quickly hot and tired. He led you outside and helped you sit on one of the walls so you didn't crumple your dress, hopping up to sit next to you. After a few minutes of awkward conversation, he smashed his lips to yours, the both of you forgetting that anyone could discover you at any minute.