She Comes And Goes

"It's been years and he's still moping over (Y/N)." Arthur chuckled as he found his brothers watching Finn ignore the people around him and stare off into space.

"I'd be moping to, if I let a girl like that get away." Isaiah said as he walked past the older Shelbys'.

They nodded in agreement and continued to drink, ignoring the youngest Shelby's moping in hopes of him joining them and cheering up for once.

"Here Finn, it's nice that (Y/N)'s back isn't it?" A man said as he walked past Finn.

"What?" He asked peaking his brother's attention.

Before anyone could stop him he'd stormed out of the Garrison, jogging up the road and pushing people out of his way. He ignored shouts for him to slow down and tell them what he was doing, instead ducking down an alleyway and clambering over someone's garden wall so he could take a short cut to the house you used to live in.

"Oi, (Y/N)!" Finn shouted as he clambered down off someone's roof and landed next to you.

"Hello Shelby." You giggle as he slips and tumbles but catches himself as he stops.

"Why're you back thought you'd left for good?" he huffed playing and being angry.

"Pop's job fell through so we came back." You shrugged at him.

"Well come on let's go down the Garrison." He started to walk of but you sighed and stayed put.

"Finn I can't I have to wait for our stuff to come and unpack and then Pop's is coming back..." You frowned when he jogged up to Tommy and muttered something.

"Go on down (Y/N), we'll sort it here." Tommy told you and this time you followed him through the busy streets.

"Next time you leave you got to tell me where you're going so we don't have to give up lookin for you." Finn chuckled as he strutted alongside you.