Fight

"Finn you're over reacting." You mumbled shyly as he hugged you.

"No, I'm not, they were looking for you!" He hissed and relaxed a little as you wrapped your arms around his middle, leaning into him.

"But you found me first and now I'm safe." You smiled up at him as he bent down to kiss you.

The two of you started walking home, avoiding the group of men that had been sent to look for you, hurrying through a side ally and out to the road where the Garrison was.

"Hey!" Someone yelled and stumbled towards you.

"Maybe we should just go home." Finn muttered when they got closer.

"What's your name?" They asked and you glanced at Finn whose fists clenched at his sides.

"Let's get you inside." Finn muttered through gritted teeth as he guided you down the street to your house.

After half an hour of fussing over you, Finn was almost ready to leave when a thumping noise shook the door.

"Just ignore him he might go away." You whispered.

"No, he's followed us back and hung around... I'll be right back." He growled and swung open the door.

"Finn!" you yelped and followed him out, flinching when you found him fighting the man.

You weren't sure why you were surprised that he managed to win the fight, he was a Shelby, of course he'd win. You spent the rest of the evening patching him up and hoping Polly wouldn't tell you off to badly.

"I should get home." Finn mumbled as he pulled you onto the armchair with him.

"But then Polly will see the bruise." You mumbled, kissing him carefully.

"Yeah well I'll get a huge Sunday Dinner for defending you." He grinned as you giggled at him, kissing him again as the two of you stared at the small fire that kept the living room warm.