The Girl That Died

Warnings: Reader's death, Finn finding Reader's body

Finn laughed and joked with Michael and Isaiah as they walked to your house. You'd been friends with Finn for years but when he asked you out you'd turned him down, not wanting to involve yourself with the Peaky Blinders, he'd gracefully accepted it and responded with a sharp nod.

It didn't stop whatever the two of you felt for each other blossoming. But you continued to keep your distance, attempting to resist the allure of your friendship with the youngest Shelby, while he was more than happy to chase around after you.

"You know she won't want to come down the Garrison." Isaiah sighed when Finn knocked on your door.

"Rude to not ask though." Finn responded curtly and knocked again.

Isaiah pushed the door and it slowly swung open. The shattered picture frame that had been dislodged from the wall had Finn's stomach dropping and he scrambled up the stairs. He heard Michael yelling at someone and he had no doubt his brothers would be there soon.

"Finn!" Tommy bellowed as he hurried to check the last room.

"Fuck off Tommy." He said weakly and shook his brother's hands from him.

He almost wished he'd listened to his brother. The door was flung open and he almost expected you to simply be sleeping.

"(Y/N)?" He whispered and went to grab at you but Arthur lifted him away.

"Get off me Arthur." Finn begged as he tried to get to you again once he noticed the blood red sheets.

When his eyes lifted to the words on the wall he gave up fighting and hurtled out into the street to be sick. Eventually his brothers joined him and he turned to glower at Tommy who was surprised at Finn's reaction.

"This is your fuckin' fault Tommy!" He bellowed and charged at his brother, landing several painful blows until he was pulled off by Isaiah and Michael.

"I'm sorry Finn, I am (Y/N) was a sweet girl, and I promise you I'll find out who did this." Tommy's words did nothing to improve Finn's state.

"I hate you, all of you." He spat and jerked away from them, heading down the road and vanishing from sight.