Almost Caught (Smut)

"Fine, fine, I bet you a day at the races that you can't make Finn late for work tomorrow." Tommy chuckled as you stole Arthur's drink.

"What'll you do to him if I make him late?" You asked as you swirled the amber liquid around.

"Nothing, I'll let him go with you." Tommy laughed as you mulled it over.

"And this is the only way I'll get you guys to take me up to the races?" You sighed and the three older Shelby's nodded.

"Fine I'll do it... but only because spending a day with Finn sounds like fun." You hummed, blushing when they teased you.

"Be getting married soon won't you?" John joked and you stuck your tongue out as you left the back room.

"Finn!" You called out and found Isaiah and Finn sat together at the bar.

"Not now (Y/N) I got to meet Tommy." He muttered and you nodded.

"I know I just need to ask you something in the back room and... do you think you could tell Tommy he'll be late?" You asked Isaiah who nodded and patted Finn's shoulder as he left.

"(Y/N) can't this wait until I get back?" He asked as you tugged him into the back room and slammed the door shut.

"Nope." You hummed.

"But I have to get to work." Finn reminded you and watched as you smiled.

"If you skip work for one day I'll let you request one thing." You hummed.

"What kind of thing?" He asked now curious.

"Anything, a kiss, a favour... just ask." You shrugged and watched as he smirked.

"Alright, I want a blow job." Finn grinned when your cheeks flushed. "You said anything."

He unbuckled his clothes and guided you to kneel in front of him. There was a brief moment of awkward silence as you wrapped your hand around him, pumping gently, before licking a stripe from his base to tip.

"Oh fuck!" Finn gasped as you took his head into your mouth, swirling your tongue before slowly taking more of him.

After a while Finn jerked his hips and pushed at the base of your neck to bob your head. The room was silent bar a soft stream of swearing from Finn and the faint noise of the bar which was slowly filling up.

"Alright Harry, you seen Finn around here?" Arthur asked and Finn's eyes widened.

"Come here." Finn mumbled and pulled you up, tugging his trousers up as Arthur came into the back room.

"Alright you two, Tommy says you've won and he needs Finn." Arthur muttered, eyeing the both of you and frowning when he saw how flustered the two of you were.

"Yeah, I'm coming." Finn mumbled and kissed your cheek as he followed Arthur out of the room.