Fight For You

The party was in full swing and you couldn't help but enjoy yourself. It wasn't every day the Shelby's threw stupidly large parties. The music was loud and cheerful and there wasn't one person in the house that wasn't laughing or joking, even Tommy had cracked a smile.

"Finn come dance!" You yelped and Finn made his way towards you.

"Why don't we dance instead?" Michael muttered as he winked and started dancing with you.

"But I was going to dance with Finn." You muttered and watched as the youngest Shelby glared at the two of you.

"It's alright he doesn't know how to dance." Michael said quickly.

"I know how to dance." Finn snapped and Michael chuckled.

"Yeah but not well enough to dance with (Y/N)." Michael snapped back.

"Shut up Michael." Finn suddenly dived for Michael and you had to jump back to avoid having your feet taken out from under you.

"OI!" Arthur yelled as the older Shelby's hurried to break up the fight.

"Think you can just pretend to be a big man and get (Y/N)?" Finn snapped as Arthur and John held him back.

"Like (Y/N) cares about a little kid like you." Michael yelled back with equal ferocity.

They were too busy to noticed you sneaking out of the room and up the stairs towards the room you were staying in. Locking the door, you slumped onto the bed in an attempt to relax and clear your head.