First Kiss (Part One)

Finn grinned as he lent over Tommy's desk and grabbed the bottle of whisky from underneath, beckoning you though the side doors and jogged down to the docks where you spent the evening drinking and laughing.

By the time you were both ready to go home you couldn't walk straight, the two of you clinging to each other as you stumbled to the Shelby's apartment. Finn fell into the door and you started giggling uncontrollably as he unlocked it and took your hands to guide you up the stairs, tripping back down and trapping you against the front door.

"Sorry." He said a little too loudly.

"It's ok." You smiled drunkenly.

The two of you headed into the living room, tripping over the coffee table and landing on the floor next to each other and bursting into laughter as you rolled to your back. He stopped laughing suddenly lent forwards so he could kiss you, gripping your hair, and tugging you against him.

You moaned loudly as Finn bit on your lip, matching the noises you were making, rolling the two of you so he was above you. Neither of you were sober enough to notice John, Arthur and Tommy looking down on you with amusement.

"Finn." Tommy said quickly and the youngest Shelby looked up with a bleary look on his face.

"Tommy, what 'Choo doin' here?" Finn mumbled as he started to wince and feel the after effect of the alcohol he'd consumed.

"Well someone broke into my office and stole my whisky and I'm guessing it was you two?" Tommy snapped.

"What maybe?" Finn moaned.

"Alright let's get em' to bed." Arthur sighed as he helped you up from under Finn who slumped on the floor and fell asleep.

"Put her on the sofa and I'll deal with him in the morning." Poll sighed as she came out of her room.

"Shit Poll's here I thought she took Michael to the cottage!" Finn groaned from the floor making his brothers chuckle.

"Yes she's here and you're in trouble." Poll sighed seeing Finn's eyes fall heavy.