The Solomons Girl

When your father had told you to stay out of sight because he was dealing with dangerous people you hadn't for a second thought he'd meant the Shelby family. You snuck through the back corridors of the bakery, planning to take some money from the hidden stash in your father's office while he was busy.

"Oi, who're you?" A thick Brummie accent made you jump and you turned, glaring at whoever had spoken.

"Depends who you are." You said quickly, backing towards the stairs in case you needed to run into your father's office.

"Finn Shelby, we're 'ere to see Alfie." Finn grunted at you.

"Oh... well good for you." You say quickly, turning and jogging up the stairs.

He stared after you before trying to follow you up the stairs only to find you slipped out a side door. He looked around for you but found no trace of you, even when he asked some of the workers they refused to tell him about you.

He was lurking outside, waiting for his brothers to finish inside when he spotted you again, hurtling after you and jumping back when you turned with your fists raised. After a few choice words from you he began doubling over with laughter.

"You're pretty funny." Finn chuckled.

"Whatever Shelby." You hummed back.

"Maybe next time we're up you can show me around?" Finn offered.

"(Y/N)!" The bellowing voice of your father had you flinching.

"See ya Shelby." You chuckled and headed inside with a gentle push from your father.

"You lot stay away from 'er." Alfie snapped with a glare at Finn who was stunned and staring after you.

"Fukin' hell Finn, you know how to pick 'em." Tommy swore with a groan.