[13 REASONS WHY]

So, you know what's weird?

You know how iPhones have that note pad that you can write notes in? Well I made a draft called "17 REASONS WHY" for a new story that I wanted to put out. Now, the weird thing is, is that I made this draft and wrote chapters for the story WAY before 13 REASONS WHY came out.

I have the draft date on the notes for December 25 of last year. 13 Reasons Why (the episodes) came out supposedly on March 31 on Netflix, correct me if I'm wrong.

17 Reasons Why, the story I was writing, is totally different from the plot and script of 13 Reasons Why. My book is about a love story- totally different from 13RW.

I'm not trying to say anything bad about 13RW, I'm just saying how weird that is- like that's really weird. I don't know if I'm crazy or whatever, but I'm just saying that it's a crazy coincidence on how the titles are exactly the same, except for the numbers at the front of it.

Also, I've never really seen 13 Reasons Why, but I know of the characters. Tell me if you guys like it or not, or if I should watch it. I need a new show to binge on anyways.

- - - -

GABRIANNA.

interracial preferences : jdb On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara