Moving On

YN

"I hate you! I hate you so damn much." I yelled at him while walking taking a suit case from the closet. "Baby please. Just..please let me explain." He said while trying to grab my arm.

"Explain! There's nothing to fucking explain Justin! You wanna explain, then go ahead. Please fucking explain to me how I caught you and some random women having sexual intercourse on our bed. Please explain!"

He looked down not saying anything. "Exactly." I grabbed clothes from my draw and packed it in my suitcase. "Please don't go. I..I need you here with me. Please don't go." I looked up at him to see tears coming out from his eyes.

He stepped towards me. Enclosing me between the wall and his body. Justin reached up and wiped my eyes. Not even noticing I had tears in my eyes. I looked down not wanting to look him in the eyes.

"God! I screwed up. I fucking screwed up. But please. I beg you. Don't go. If you leave out that damn door, I promise you I will not live to see another day. I can't function without you. You're my everything. And I love you so god damn much. Baby, please don't go. I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. You can be as mad at me as you want, but baby girl don't leave me. I will do anything for me to gain your trust. I would sail the seas, and cross all borders for you. Just don't go. We've been going strong for 3 1/2 years baby girl. We can't give it up now."

I thought about what he said. It was pretty convincing, but I don't tolerate cheating. Why be in a relationship when your going to be unfaithful? I'm sorry, but 3 1/2 years or not, I can't stay. It just can't.

I pushed away from him grabbing my suitcase. I sped down the stairs, not wanting to be near him.
"You know what you're right Justin. We have been together for 3 1/2 years. 3 1/2 years gone to waste." I opened the front door. " I'll come get my things tomorrow. I'm sorry Justin. But I have to leave."

This is the best. The best for me. Him. Us.
•••

I sighed. Looking back on that memory I've noticed that things have changed. Greatly. That was 3 years ago. I spent 1 year and 1/2 getting myself back on track. You may think, " 1 year and 1/2! Damn! Why so long?" Well, it's pretty hard moving on when you and your ex are the only thing on tv, talk shows, and magazines. When people bombard you with questions on whats going on between the two of you. Oh! And let's not forget your ex trying to get in contact with you 24/7!

It was hard having a public break up. But, when I think about it, it wasn't public. It became public because of everybody getting in yours and Justin's business. At the beginning you didn't know what to do. You were hurt, angry, and confused.

It's like you had your own little episode of dealing with a break up. It was crazy how your got through it, but now you were determined to get back on your feet, and forget it. Of curse, you knew you couldn't really 'forget' it. You spent 3 1/2 years with him! Even though your relationship was ruined you still enjoyed those 3 1/2 years you spent with him.

Sadnes:
You cried like your life depended on it. You didn't know what happened. Where did it all go wrong? You felt sorry for yourself. Pity. You were hurt. You though he loved you. For days. Weeks. Months. You spent that time wallowing in your sadness. Staying in your bedroom. Blindfolds closed. Lights off. The only movement made was to use the restrooms, take showers, or because you were starving. The outside world didn't matter. You were focused on you.

Confusion:
Why would he do this? Were you not good enough? Is it because of how you look? Was it because of your race? You couldn't find a reason why he would do such a thing. It confuses the hell out of you. You went through everything that happened in your relationship, but didn't see anything wrong. I guess Justin will only know why he did what he did.

Anger:
Mad. That was what you were. You were hurt beyond hurt. Mad beyond mad. How could he do this? Especially to you! You gave him everything, and this was the bullshit he repaid you with! Fuck that! Everything you did was for him! For us. But, yet he does this! He doesn't deserve me. He doesn't deserve none of the things you did for him. You wished that nothing but the worst came his way.

Moving On:
Enough. You've had enough of swallowing yourself in tears, balled up tissues, and negativity. You were going to get up and move on. He betrayed you. You didn't cheat on him in your home, on the bed you both shared. This was all his fault. Your not going to beat yourself up for his mistakes. You were done.

You surround yourself with people of positivity. You were going to do this for you, and the ones you care about. For them, and you only. You spent time out of those 3 years of being separated to reinvent yourself. As time went by you were becoming your old self again.

You now went out with your friends. Enjoying the times you spent with them. It was times like that when you realize that they were all you needed. No one else. But you dreaded the moment of when you had to be in 'his' presence.

You knew that moment was coming. And it was coming soon. But for now, you were moving on.

Why? Because it was the best, for you.
•••

Yay! Another preference! I'm so happy. But... I am very happy that my preferences have made it to 1.23K! You guys are amazing! Do you know that?! I saw it and I literally jumped up and down in the store. Of course people starred. Like, what? You've never seen a girl jump up, and down in a store because her preferences made it to 1.23K? Well then. But thank you guys so much. I love you all!💜☺️😍 I'm so grateful for this. Without you guys I wouldn't have made it this far! So thank you so much!

Anyways... QOTD: If Justin did cheat on us, or anyone who do you think he would cheat on you with? What would be his excuse?

AOTD: Well. That was more than one question. My bad. But.. I don't know who he would cheat on me with. Could be a friend, an ex, or some random woman. I have no clue. I'm just hoping he doesn't do it. At all.  His excuse. I have no idea for that either. Maybe he would be like "Baby no. I need you. Baby, I love you. Please don't go." I have no idea. That's a bad interpretation of him. Wow Gabrianna. That sucked.

Anyways. I hoped you guys enjoyed the preference. Please continue reading, voting, and favoriting. Love you guys so much!