Wisdom Teeth

Unedited! Sorry for mistakes.

Y/N

Today Justin was getting his wisdom teeth out. He has been putting it off since he found out that he needed to get them out. So now he regrets not getting it done earlier.

We were about to leave when I couldn't find Justin anywhere. "Justin!" I called out. I went into the living room, kitchen, the in-home movie theatre, and gym, but didn't see him.

I then headed up the stairs, calling his name again multiple times. Every room I had checked so far, except ours. I walked into our bedroom seeing Justin laying on the bed.

"Justin, why aren't you ready for your appointment?" I asked him. He was in nothing but sweats and some socks. Even though he looked sexy as hell, we still had an appointment to get to.

"I don't want to go." He responded back. I scrunched up my eyebrows. "And why not?" "Because Y/N I don't feel like getting my teeth pulled out of my mouth."

I rolled my eyes at Justin's childishness. Something I've been doing a lot. "Your going wether you want to or not." I said walking over towards the edge of the bed. "No I'm not." He recorded back.

"You know what I'm not even going to fight with you, cause that's just childish. So if you don't want to go fine. I'm telling you know though, that you won't be getting any kisses from me."

He instantly shot up from the bed. His face in a smirk. "You wouldn't. You know you can't resist me." Once again I rolled my eyes at him. More like the other way around. "Try me."

He then rolled his eyes before getting up and getting dressed. When he was finished we walked down the stairs, and out the door into the car, driving off.

I looked at over Justin's to see him bouncing his leg up and down while steering.

"Babe, calm down." I placed my hand in his leg, and rubbed it soothingly, calming him down.

| At the Dentist |

I took Justin's phone and went to his snapchat, the dentist just finishing off giving Justin his drugs.

"Justin, babe how you feeling?" I asked him. His eyes were wide open. Laughing and smiling at everything. He responded back by laughing, and trying to point at me.

"Y-You have big boooooobies!" He screeched laughing out.

Thank god the dentist weren't in here at the moments.

After more nonsense from Justin, the dentist come back in and started the procedure on getting his wisdom teeth out.

I couldn't stay in the room. Hearing all the drills and seeing the tools they had laid out made me go and take a seat in the waiting area.

As soon as they were done I walked back into the room seeing Justin knocked out from the heavy drugs they gave him. The dentist told me that he should be waking up soon, so I stayed in the room with him until he woke up.

"Baaaaabe. YYYY/NNN!" He groaned out. I laughed starting to record this on snapchat as he was half awake.

"I'm right here, babe." He turned looking at me. "What? What happened?" He ran a finger around his cheeks, feeling as there was cotton in there to stop the bleeding, and he was struggling to pronounce words.

"What..how did this happen? Who did this to me? We - We have to go find them!" He tried getting up, but I sat him back down laughing my ass off.

I sat Justin back down in the chair, before his eyes went wide. "Y/N, what are you doing? We have to go catch them! They're getting away!"