Moving On | 3

Justin

"Justin?" I felt my heart in my chest speed up. I didn't know what to say. I mean, what would you say to a person who you haven't seen in 4 years, and you're still completely in love with them? Yea, I wouldn't know what to say either.

I looked her over. Wow. She's gotten even more beautiful over these past couple of years. Her thighs were thick, maybe thicker. Her curves were more defined than ever, and her breast seem to have gotten bigger. Though they were already big. Her hair was longer, and curler. Her cheeks were still big and plump, just like her behind. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

Y/N

I can't believe it. Justin was standing in front of me. After 4 years here we are. Standing in front of each other. I looked at him, to see him staring at me. I insecurely wrapped my cardigan around my body, and looked up at him again. His eyes were shining with the moonlight reflecting on them. They were beautiful. That was one of the things I loved about him. His eyes. His hair was everywhere due to the wind blowing.

He had some stubble on his chin, which I thought was absolutely adorable. To be honest, it's not that bad on him. He ran his hand through his hair, cutting through the the awkward silence by talking.

"Wow. You.. You look beautiful." I felt my cheeks heating up. After all this time he still had that effect on me. "Thank you." I spoke more confidently then I thought I would. "You l-look good too." And there goes my confidence. Justin smiled. It was quiet for a minute. "So." Justin started. "How have you been?" I shifted over lightly on my other foot.

"Good. I've been good. You?" I asked looking up at him. He looked down at me and smiled slightly. "I'm okay. Could be doing better, but okay." I nodded. I didn't know what to say. What would you say to sometime you haven't seen in 4 years, and still aren't over them?

"Can we talk?" Those three words reminded me of the day I came to get my stuff from Justin's house. I didn't give him a chance to say anything back then. I shook my head yes. He looked like he was hesitating. So, I took whatever courage I had left in me, and grabbed his hand. I felt the sparks, butterflies, and everything in my body.

He lead the way to a larger rock that we could both sit on. Once we were both seated, he started talking.

"I.. I really don't know where to start. I-I miss you so much. You have no idea of how bad I miss you. How bad I love you. I love you so god damn much it hurts. I've never loved anyone so much as I love you. I know that your gonna have a hard time to believe anything that I'm saying but, it's all true. Nothing I'm saying isn't true, and, and I need you to know that I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. Instead of me treating you like the princess you are, I hurt you. I hurt you, and I don't deserve to be talking to you at this very moment. I don't deserve you. I didn't deserve you then either. I know that I was unfaithful, and if I could take it back I swear I would. I don't know why. I don't know why I did it, but that's not an excuse. Over the past four years I've been thinking of what I would say to you. It seems like a lot of time, but I still don't know how to put what I'm feeling into words. I don't know how to tell you you how much I love you, or how much I miss you. Hell, I don't even know how to tell you how much I want you to take me back. I don't know what to say." He paused and then chuckled a bit. "I'm afraid. I'm afraid that if I say something your gonna run away from me and I can't loose you." His voice started cracking, and his eyes became glossy. "I can't afford to loose you again. It's been so hard for me to wake up everyday knowing what I did to you. Seeing you're side of the bed empty. It kills me. Sometimes I can't eat, or sleep because all that would be on my mind is you. You're all I think about it. You're all I ever want to think about. Because I'm in love with the thought of you.
I love you so much, princess. So much."

I didn't know what to say. I saw the tears streaming down his face. I reached out with my hand to wipe his tears, and he did the same to me. I looked down to see our hands were still together. I felt my cheeks heat up again.

"I... Justin I don't know what to say. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, really. And to be honest, I couldn't be happier. As hard as this was for you, it was hard on me as well. I was hurt. I hurt at the thought that you would do something like that to me. Thoughts would run through my head that you didn't love me, or that I wasn't good enough. And then, then I got angry, because I didn't know why you did it. But, now, now I know that you're sorry, and I accept your apology, and this amazing speech you somehow put together even though you didn't know what to say." I told him and laughed a little, while he smiled at me.

Our gazes towards each other got intense. His hands found their way to my face, and mine towards his neck. He looked hesitant again, but I could tell that he really wanted this, and so did I. He was afraid. He was afraid that if he kissed me that I would pull away and leave.

I did one of the things of what I usually do to reassure him, I rubbed my thumb on the back of his neck. I looked him in his eyes to see them filled with love and adoration, and it was all towards me. He leaned in and so did I. We were so close that our lips were brushing. You couldn't slip a piece of paper between us.

I closed my eyes. Feeling his minty breath on mine, and then the space between us was closed. I put as much passion that I could put into this kiss. As I kissed him remnants of our relationship came flooding through my mind. The "I Love You's" to the hugs, the kisses, everything. It just showed how much I actually missed Justin.

We both pulled away gasping for air. Our lips both swollen. Justin leaned down and gave me one more peck on my lips before smiling. I started playing with the little hairs on the back of his neck, while Justin started talking.

"Can I ask you something?" I looked up at him. "Anything." "Do you think I have another chance?" That tensed me up. I knew he would ask, but it gave me four years to think about my answer. "I don't know, Justin. I mean, I don't fully trust you yet. But, we could always start off as friends." "Really?" He sounded surprised. So did I. That was not what I intentionally was going to say, but too late now.
"Yea. We can start off as friends and then see where it takes us."

I said wrapping my arms around his torso, and leaning on him. "I like that idea." Justin said while kissing my forehead. I smiled. "Me too." I looked back over at the ocean. Seeing the moon reflect on it.

Maybe this is the best for me, you, us.
•••
So that's the end of Moving On. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I just want to say thank you guys so much for just taking time out of your day to read my preferences. Thank you so much! Love you guys💖.
- 💜