Mysterious | 2

| Please read authors note. Thank you. Love you guys sooo much.  |

Y/N

It's a Saturday night, and here I am. Working the night shift. Or as others call it the graveyard shift. Right now I just want to go home, and go to sleep, but no. Because of my jackass of a boss, I have to work tonight.

Yet tonight I can prepared. I brought a can of pepper spray, and other things I would need in case the same thing that happened last Saturday night, happens again.

Apparently my boss says I should be happy because I get off at 11:30 instead of 12:30. Like I said jackass.

I haven't had any customers come in because it's a damn music store, and who the hell comes to a music store around 11:00?

I smiled seeing that I had only thirty minutes until I can leave this place. I started making sure that everything in the sort was in place, and in tact. When I finally finished I saw that there was only five minutes left until closing.

So I grabbed my things, the keys, and left before locking the place. I got in my car, and started the drive home. I just wanted to hurry up and get home.

After a 45 minute drive, I finally made it to my house. I got out the car, and locked it behind me. I walked up to my front door, and took out my keys unlocking it.

I opened the door and walked inside locking the door behind me. I set my bag down by the door before walking into the living room. I felt for the switch, and when I turned it on I screamed.

There sitting on my couch was some man. As I stared at him I realized it was the same guy from the music store. He still had on those same sunglasses.

I got backed up away from the living room, to the front door, and grabbed the knob to open it, but realized that I locked it. Before I could even turn the lock, I was pulled away from the door.

I went to scream but a clothed hand covered my mouth. "Shh shhh. There's no need to scream now. I'm not going to hurt you."

I fought to hold my breathe, but struggled as my lungs began to burn. I sucked in a deep breath and felt my eye lids closing as darkness took over.

Jason

After placing Y/N gently in the back seats of my car, I went back inside her house to leave the copied note on her fridge  portraying as if she's going to be going on a long last minute trip. I hopped back inside my car after locking her front door, and does off.

After driving for a while, I pulled up onto a secret dirt road that no one seems to know about, and pulled up to my gated mansion. Once I typed the code in, I placed the car in my huge driveway full of other vehicles and focused on getting Y/N into our house.

I got Y/N into the house, and up the stairs. I placed her on our bed, and admired her beauty. She is beautiful. Perfect.

And now she's mine.

➸ ➸ ➸ ➸

Hellllloooo! I feel like I haven't posted anything in forever. I don't know. How are you guys? I really wanna know. If there's anything you want to know about me, and questions you guys have, I'll be happy to dedicate a whole chapter to answering them.

Anywhore! I'm leaving you guys on a cliffhanger right here. I want you to try to guess what's gonna happen next... | If I do any next parts. |

So, I have officially started school. Yay! And my home room is already making me wanna punch her in the throat. 😒 Have you guys started school yet?

Also! I promise this is the last thing. I have posted a new story. I have so many stories that I want to post, but I'm not sure. It's called Mysterious Ways. It's a 'Coming Soon' story. I really hope you guys like it, when I continue to publish more of it, yeah.

Sorry for the non- shameless promo. I'm just really excited for it. I just want to publish it before I start losing feelings for it.

| P. S. I hate that this is so short. But, it needed to be, or else it wouldn't have been a cliffhanger. |