Single Mom

|If I did text message preferences, would you guys like them?|

Y/N

I woke up feeling someone jumping on my bed. "Mommy. Mommy. Wake up." I heard. I rubbed my eyes, before pushing myself to sit up. I opened my eyes to see my four year old son, Cameron.

He jumped one more time before plopping down in front of me. "Good morning mommy." He said with a grin. I leaned over and kissed his forehead. "Good morning, Cam. You seem very excited." I smiled.

A big cheesy grin broke out on his face, while his honey brown eyes sparkled. "I'm super excited! I'm going to daddy's today for the weekend." I smiled seeing how happy he was to go to his fathers house. His dad was always so busy with his schedule that sometimes he would have to bail out on Cameron.

"I'm very happy that your excited, Cam. Now since its morning time, I want you to go in your bathroom and brush your teeth. After that get dressed and meet me down stairs, yeah?" I told him.

He smiled wide before nodding his head, and jumping off the bed, and sprinting out the room. I swear he is just like his father when he was younger.

I got up from my bed, and stretched before heading towards the bathroom, and doing my morning routine. I then walked to my closet looking for something to wear. After figuring out my choice of clothing, I went back in the bathroom to grab the products I need for my wild curly hair, and putting it up in a huge messy, yet good bun.

I walked down the staircase to see Cameron in the living room watching tv. I sat down next to him, and kissed his forehead, before asking what he wanted for breakfast. "I can have anything I want!" He once again smiled that big cheesy smile. Just like his father. I nodded my head.

"Yes, baby. You can have anything you want for breakfast today, since it's your special day today." I told him with a smile. "Um. I-I want." He yelled. I chuckled. "Slow down, Cam. You have enough time to think about what you want."

He nodded his head, before turning back to his cartoon show: Paw Patrol. He loved that show. "Mommy."

"Yes?"

"I want a puppy." I knew that one was coming. Everything Cameron went over to Justin's, he would come back all the time talking about Esther. How cute she was, and how soft she was. I remember his exact words. He said, "Mommy, dogs are nice, and soft. Daddy has a dog, and her name is Essie, I think. Something Es. Es-Esther. Yea, and I really like her and she really likes me."

That night Justin called me telling me how much Cameron played with Esther, and they wouldn't leave each others side. "Puppies are a big responsibility, Cam. You have to take care of them, and ways make sure they're alright. You've got to feed them, take them out on walks, so then they can grow into big strong dogs." I told him.

"But mommy I can do it! I can take care of a puppy. A-And if we do get a puppy I'll name it Esther 2!" I chuckled at him slightly. "Okay, Cam. I'll think about it. Now what are we going to have for breakfast?"

He smiled. "For breakfast I want nana french toast." I smiled somewhat at his trouble of pronouncing banana. "Sounds good to me. You want to help mommy in the kitchen?" He nodded before wrapping his hand in mine, and pulling me towards the kitchen.

After a couple of eggs being dropped by Cam, and some messes being made. We sat at the dining room table and ate our breakfast. "So, what are you going to do at daddy's house?" I asked him. "At daddy's we're going to play sports, watch cartoons. Oh, and play with Esther!" He screamed excitedly.

I just loved seeing him so excited. He was my little pride and joy. "That sounds like a lot of fun." "Mhhm." He nodded with his mouth full, and his chin covered in syrup. I grabbed a napkin and wiped his face, before sending him to the bathroom to wash his hands.

I took both of our plates and washed them before the doorbell went off. I walked towards the front door, and opened it. "Hey girl!" Screamed my best friend, Alex. I squealed before hugging her. "I haven't seen you in forever! How are you?" I asked.

"I've been great. New York is amazing. I think I saw your mom there. Now where's Cam?" She asked looking around. I laughed. She was so obsessed with him. Everybody was. He was so spoiled by everybody, including me.

"Auntie Lex-Lex!" Cameron screamed. He ran up to her and gave her a hug. "Hi Cammie." After their little hug fest we all headed towards the living room. Cameron played with his toys while me and Alex talked.

"So he's going to his dad's today?" I nodded my head. "You seem like your dreading it." I sighed. "I'm not dreading it. I'm just gonna miss him. He's my baby. I'm just always so used to having him here with me." She laughed.

"I love seeing him get so excited to visit his dad though. All he talks about is how much fun they're going to have, and what games they'll play. It's so adorable, you know.

"Well, I don't know. I don't have kids. I don't plan on having any anytime soon either." She then looked at her watch. "Hey, I gotta go, but I'll visit again." We both then got up and headed towards the door.

"Is auntie Lex-Lex leaving?" Cam asked. She nodded her head, and he pouted. "I'll be back before you know it. Okay? And don't be sad, your going to see daddy today! So smile for me." He then smiled that big cheesy smile.

"I'll see you guys later, yea?" I picked Cam up on my hip, while Alex headed towards the door. "See you later Alex." I told her. "Bye auntie Lex-Lex." Cam then waved at her as she got in her car and drive away.

I closed the door before walking back into the living room, grabbing Cams suitcase that was by the stairs. "It's almost time to go to daddy's, you ready?"

He nodded his head. I looked at the time on my phone it reading 4:00. I've got to drop Cam off at 6:00. It takes a while to get to Justin's from mine, so I got ready Cam ready in the car along with his stuff.

I started the car and drove out of the driveway. "We're off to dads Cam"
•••

Well this is bad. Very very bad. Please excuse me for my horrible try at writing this. Lol.

Also, sorry that I haven't been updating. My phone got taken, so I had to work on my iPad which was being a little b|tch, so please forgive me.
|Part 2?|
Well, I hope you enjoyed this. Adíos Hermosa's.💟