Hair Appointments

Y/N POV

I walked down the spiral staircase after taking a shower and getting dressed. Once I made it to the bottom of the stairs, I headed towards the door. Only to be stopped by my lovely boyfriend.

"Babe, where are you going?" Justin asked with curiosity.
"Oh, I'm going to a hair appointment." You answered thinking it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Why? I love your curls, princess." Justin ran his hand through your luscious curls, that ran to the middle of your back.

You looked at him with a crazy look. Did he not understand that you're hair looked like a jungle! You shook your head dismissing the thought.
"You don't understand Justin." You said giving him a smile.

"Well, can I come?" Justin looked at you with bright eyes. He's never been to a hair appointment with you, before. He would always just see the finished product of your hair.
"I don't think that's a good idea, babe." It was true. If he knew how long these appointments were, he would never want to come.
"And why not? You know what, it doesn't even matter, I'm coming." Justin was already grabbing the car keys, ready to head out the door.

"Okay." You guys were headed on your way to your hair appointment.
•••
Justin was walking around the hair salon, touching anything he could get his hands on.
"How much longer?" Justin whined walking up to you for the umpteenth time.

So far, your hair has been washed, conditioned, washed again, then moisturized with set in conditioner. Your hair dresser is now getting ready to start flat ironing your hair, but has to comb your hair out first.

The hair dresser laughed at Justin while he whined. "Soon, we'll be done, soon." You said laughing a little. "How soon?" Justin asked while picking up the same lady's magazine, that he's read 20 times.
"As soon as she finishes combing through my hair, then she has to flat iron it." You answered him, hoping that he'd get it that you won't be done soon.

"That not anywhere near soon!" Justin exaggerated. You started laughing, seeing as Justin would get the point. He then sent playful daggers to you, understanding that you were making a joke on his definition of "soon".
He then walked up to a rack that had nothing but hair products, consisting of shampoos, conditioners, hair dyes, and ect.

Your hair dresser now starting on flat ironing your hair. Guessing that Justin's had enough of the hair products, he decided to walk around the different hair stations, looking at the hair utensils. He walked towards you, looking at the at iron.

"No! Justin don't touch that!" You warned him, but he already touched the flat iron, burning his hand. "Oww! What the heck?" Justin exclaimed, flinching at the burning sensation of the device.
"What is that?" He asked. You know it was wrong, but you laughed a little.
" That Justin, is a flat iron, that you just burned your hand on." You told him, while he gave you playful daggers again.
•••
After Justin got his hand taken care of, and the hair dresser finished your hair, you guys were on your way out the salon.

Justin was all grumpy, him going in the passengers seat, not being able to drive since he burnt his hand, meaning you had to drive. "I'm never coming to another hair appointment ever." He said while re-adjusting the ice pack on his hand.

"Awe, don't be so grumpy, babe." You replied laughing while driving down the road. "Stop laughing its not funny." Justin whined.
"Okay, okay. I'll stop." You smiled at him, pulling up to a red light.

Justin turned and looked at you, smiling.
"Even though I was bored out of my life, and burnt my hand, I have to say that you look beautiful, princess." Justin cooed to you.
You blushed, starting to drive as the light turned green, giving him a slight glance.

"Thank you baby."
"No problem baby girl now I'm hungry, how about we go to McDonald's, yeah?"
"Sure, baby boy. You smiled at the nickname you called him. Justin gasped hearing it.
"I'm not a baby." He exclaimed. "Really?" You said motioning towards his hand, as he pouted.
"Whatever."
"I love you." You told him to lighten up his mood, but also because you do love him. With all your heart.
"Awe, I love you too baby girl."
••••
That was my first preference. Yay! I can only imagine Justin burning his hand by touching a flat iron. Sometimes he's so dingy. Lol. He just doesn't understand our brown girl, hair problems. Haha.
Anyways, Question of the Day:
Do any of you have any pets?
I have a dog, he's a beagle mixed with a pug. So adorable! I hope you enjoyed the preference. Don't forget to vote and comment!
~ 💜