Single Mom | 2

Y/N

So far we were maybe 45 minutes into the drive, and still have another hour and a half left. Cameron spent most of all his energy in the first half an hour of the ride singing to songs, dancing in his seat, and playing around with his toys. Which is why I'm not surprised that he's trying to fight off going to sleep.

I looked at the time on the clock of the car. It was exactly 4:45. This is gonna be a long ride. I hummed to the music playing from the new Kids Bop CD, that Cameron begged me to buy him. He said he liked the songs he heard when it came on tv.

The car then started ringing, signifying that I was getting a phone call. I clicked the accept button on the touch screen on the car. "Hello." I said, while driving. "Hey, it's Justin." I smiled. "I know." He chuckled a bit.

"Anyways, I was calling to ask if you were still dropping Cameron off today." I nodded my head, before realizing that he can't see me. "Yea. I'm still dropping him off. Actually, I'm on my way now. I just recently left."

"Oh. Okay. Well, I'll be here wa-." "Daddy?" I heard. I looked in the rear view mirror, Cameron was still trying to fight off his sleep, but I guess he heard Justin over the speakers.

"Mommy, are we at daddy's?" I smiled. "No. Not yet, baby." "T-then why do I hear daddy?" He asked rubbing his eyes.
"That's because he's on the phone talking to me. You want to talk to him?"

He nodded his head. I transferred the call back to my phone, and handed it to him, then focused back on the roads. I changed the radio station on the car, because that Kids Bop was getting old, and annoying.

I silently listened in on their conversation. "Mhhm.... No... I'm supper excited! Yea, mommy made me breakfast, and it was s'good... Mommy... She is pretty... Okay. I'll tell her. Bye daddy. I love you."

"Mommy." He called out to me. I bummed in response. "Daddy said that you should s-stay for dinner when we get to his house." I nodded my head. "Mommy." "Yes Cam?"

"Can I play on your phone?" "Yes." I continued driving, while Cameron got induced in the game of Temple Run 2. He's in love with that game for some unknown reason.

I had finally made it to Justin's after a 2 hour 45 minute drive. Surprisingly Cameron was still up. He was completely energized, while I was exhausted.

I grabbed Cams stuff out of the car and walked up to the front door. I rung the doorbell while Cam bounced up and down in excitement. The door flew open and there stood Justin. Cam then ran into the house seeing Esther.

"Hey." He said. I smiled before saying hi back. As I walked inside with Cams bag, I felt eyes on me. I turned around to catch Justin in the act of staring at my ass.

So, to tease him, I swayed my hips while walking, into the living room. "Ugh. You an place his bags here." Justin said. I placed Cams bags against the wall in the living room.

"Would you like to, to um, stay for dinner?" He stuttered. I smiled, deciding to mess wi h him a bit.

"I would love to, but I have a date to go on." His smile flattening at the mention of date. "Oh. Okay. Umm so I guess I'll see you on Monday?"

I burst out laughing making Justin's face scrunch up in confusion. "I'm just kidding Justin. I would love to stay for dinner." I told him. His lips formed in a straight line, as he crossed his arms, before he started laughing.

"Come on. I just took dinner of the stove." I then followed him towards the kitchen. The all to familiar smell wafting through my nose. "You need any help?" I asked.

"Yea. Could you give me the plates, and set the cups on the table please?" I nodded my head, and gave him the plates, before settling the cups down on the table.

Justin then walked into the dining room carrying the plates that contained spaghetti and meatballs. He set the plates down before calling Cam to come eat dinner.

When Cam came we all sat down at the table. Justin at the end, and me, and Cam across from each other. We said Grace before Digging in and eating the food.

The spaghetti turned out to be way better than what I had expected. "Wow Bieber. Have you been taking lessons?" I asked with a hint of teasing in my voice.

He nodded before laughing. "My mom wouldn't stop bugging me when I tried making her some desserts. I ended up doing it all wrong, and burning it."

I started laughing. Knowing Justin can't cook for shit. "Oh my god, Justin. What were you trying to make?" He scratched at the back of his head.

"I was trying to make her some cheesecake." He said. Wait. Cheesecake. You don't cook cheesecake. "Justin! Cheesecake. I told you how to make that, before. And I'm pretty sure I told you that you don't put it in the oven. Am I going to have to teach you again?"

He nervously smiled. "You wouldn't mind teaching me again?" He asked. I shook my head no. "I'll have to become your private chef just to make sure that you don't burn the whole house down." I laughed.

"Mommy! Daddy! Look Esther's eating spasquettie." We both looked down under the table and saw that Cameron had placed his whole plate on the floor.

"Cameron Bieber!" I shrieked out. He looked at me, his eyes widening knowing that he just got himself in trouble. Justin was picking up the plate, and placing Esther back in her room.

"Why would you do that?" I asked him. "I -I saw that Esther was staring at me while I was eating. S-so, I thought that she wanted some too." He said. I sighed.

"Cam, you just can't go feeding dogs spaghetti. She could have gotten sick. Now, when daddy comes back your going to apologize, then eat your dinner, and go in your room. Okay?"

He nodded his head. Justin came back into the dining room, and Cam apologize to him. After he ate his dinner Justin sent him up the stairs and in his room.

"So?" Justin said. "It's late. So, you wanna stay the night over? I really don't think you should be driving out this late." Justin said.

"Are you hitting on me Bieber?" I asked. He shook his head no, before that smirk appeared on his face. "No. I'm not. Unless you want me to." He said walking towards me.

I stuck my hand out in front of me. It landing on his chest.

"Boy bye." I said before having him show me where I would be sleeping.

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

Lol. So, I finally posted Single Mom 2. Sorry that it took forever. And sorry if it sucks too.

I have no idea where I was going with this. Buuuuut. I hope you like it. Somehow. Also, I really wanna know if Justin can cook or not. If so, that just makes it a better package deal. Lol.

↠ Well, till next time my beautiful pineapples.🍍