Daddys Little Girl | 2

Y/N POV

I walked into the house, waiting to be greeted by my wonderful husband. As I walked further into the house, I see my husband, Justin come up to me with an angry face.

I scrunch up my eyebrows in confusion. What could be wrong? His arms were folded, and he had that little crease between his eyebrows, which I believed was adorable, but also knew he was serious.

"Do you know?" His voice was stern.
"Do I know what?" I asked him. I'm very still confused with what's going on.
"Do you know what's going on with YDN?"
"Umm. No? Should I know what's going on?"

I was getting a little nervous. He threw his arms up in the air. Yup. He's serious about whatever this is.
"Yes, you should know."
"Then what is it? What should I know? I was getting annoyed with each second that passes. No one was telling me what the hell was going on.

"YDN apparently has a boyfriend." I looked at him like he was crazy. He has got to be crazy.
"This is what your upsetting about?" I said calmly. He looked at me like I was the crazy one. "How are you calm about this? She has some fucking dude named Trey blowing up her god damn phone."

I sighed. "First, you need to calm down talking to me like that. Second, how do you know all of this? Justin please tell me you didn't.." I trailed off. "Damn right I did. I took her phone, and grounded her."

"Justin it's not that big of a deal." I groaned.
"Not a big deal! It's a fucking huge deal. Guys are throwing themselves at my baby girl , just to get in her damn pants. I will not allow that to happen." I wrapped my arms around his torso, and looked up at him.

"I think there's a bigger reason for all of this than what your telling me. Jay, baby, she's 16 turning 17 in a couple of months. I don't want her to grow up either. But it's life. I rather have her grow up and see her turn into the beautiful woman I know she's going to be, then always wonder "what if". Why don't you go talk to her? I think you guys both have something to say to each other. Yeah?"

He took a deep breath. "I guess your right. I'm gonna go talk to her." He gave me a kiss on my forehead before protruding upstairs. What am I going to do with him?

Justin's POV

I walked up he stairs thinking about what Y/N said. Maybe she's right. Well, 99.9% of the time she is. I walked down the long hallway, stopping at YDN door. I knocked at it hearing a faint come in.

I twisted her door knob, and opened her door. I stuck my head inside to see her sitting on her carpet covered floor. "Princess." I called out to her. She looked at me, giving the look that she didn't want to talk to me, before turning back around.

"YDN. I'm really sorry. I...I shouldn't have reacted like that." I sat down on her floor, sitting in front of her. "I should have let you explain, or say something at least."

"Do you not trust me, dad?" She had that little create between her eyebrows that I get. Her eyes showing nothing but hurt.
"No. No, no, no. Of course I trust you, princess. It's those boys I don't trust. I don't trust them at all."

"Are you mad at me dad?" I shook my head no.
"I'm not mad at you princess. I'm...it's hard to explain." I signed. Y/N was right. There is a bigger problem than what I was telling her.

"It's just that. You're getting older. Guys seeing to see how beautiful my princess is. They might try to do inappropriate things to you. Or try to make you happy. They're going to take my baby girl away from me." YDN was wraps up on my arms now. My chin on top of her head.

"No matter how old I get, or how many guys bother me, you'll always be the first guy I'll ever love, dad. No one can replace you. I love you dad."

I smiled, while turning to kiss her forehead. "I love you too princess. Now, who's this Trey dude that I have to beat up? "

She laughed. "He's this annoying boy, who won't leave me alone. I don't know how he got my number. Probably from Ariana, even though I told her not to. She's so annoying sometimes."

"So you don't like him at all?" I said looking her in they eye. "Nope. Not one bit."
"Good. Now, do I have to meet this Trey to tell him to leave you alone?" She shook her head no. "I think I've got this handled dad." I nodded my head, before turning serious.

"I don't want you talking to this Trey, or any other guys until your 50. Got it?"
"Got it."
"Also, no more being friends with Ariana. I don't like that she's giving your number to random dudes. She's a bad influence. I'm going to have to talk to her parents." YDN laughed.

"No matter what dad, I'll always be your little girl."

"Awwee!" Me and YDN turned to see Y/N standing there with a smile on her face.
"I'm glad you two made up."

"Yea, yeah. Now come here."I said. She came over, and I pulled her into a hug along with YDN.

"My two favorite girls."

••••

Well wasn't that just cute? The adorable-ness was too much to handle.😭
&& OMB. Justin was getting very protective. He just so cute! Anyways.
QOTD: How many kids do you think Justin would want?
ATQ: I think he would want maybe 3+. He seems like the type to have a house full of kids, and never get tired of it. The lost I would want thigh, would be 2 or 3. Three is the highest I'm going. What about you?
Also, I need some advice. So, if it isn't a problem or anything, just message me, please. Thanks. I hope you enjoyed the preference.
💜