Pregnancy | filler

Not edited.

Y/N

"You're pregnant?" Jason asked, but he wasn't looking at me anymore. He stared straight ahead, no emotion.

"Yes. I a-am." I became nervous; not that I wasn't already, just worse than before, to the point where I started fiddling with my fingers.

"I can't...I can't, you know I can't."

I turned my head so fast to look at him, I swear I caught whiplash.

"W-What do you mean you can't? What the hell do you mean, 'You can't!" I yelled.

"You know exactly what the fuck I mean,
Y/N!" He ran a hand through his hair, something he's been continuously doing since I've told him the news.

"Look, Y/N, you know I love you, and I don't want to be with anyone but you...but a kid?That's not something we..I need at the moment. Really at all. Hell, how am I supposed to protect a kid when I can barely protect you with this fucking job I have. I'm in a fucking gang! I have enemies everywhere, and you know that. Bringing a child into this world is dangerous. Especially the world I live in."

The tears ran down my face rapidly. This isn't going at all like how I imagined it.

"So what are you saying Jason?" I wiped my fave with back of my hand as I tried to contain myself.

"I'm saying I can't do this. Either you give up the baby or I leave."

With that said he got up and left.