Chapter 8

The next morning. "Excuse me, is anyone home?" Fang yelled infront of Tok Aba's house.

Fang was getting impatient. No one opened the door. He thought to himself, "Gosh, is Boboiboy even home?"

Suddenly, Fang heard a noise. It seemed that something has fallen down.

Immediately, Fang opened the door with no hesitation.

"Oh..." Fang said, staring at a soccer ball which seems to have fallen from upstairs.

"Anyone home!?" Fang yelled once again with a lot more force.

Fang decided to go to Boboiboy's room.

Step by step through the stairs and the floors.

Fang got creeped out, due to the absence of no one and creepy sounds coming from every corner of the house.

After what seems like an eternity, Fang finally found Boboiboy's room.

"Phew! I finally found Boboiboy's room!"

As he entered the room, he saw the comfort room half-closed. He slowly sneaked accross the room to the comfort room and slowly opened the door. As he opened it, he saw Boboiboy changing his clothes.

Boboiboy was half naked, making Fang blush a deep bright red.

"Oi, Fang! How dare you!" Boboiboy shouted in embarrassment and soon covered his exposed body.

Fang blocked his view but he knew he saw the seven elemental superhero naked.

"Oh my goodness. Shut the door!" Boboiboy yelled as he slammed the door shut.

Fang kept on blushing.

"He looks so...muscular..." He commented but soon brushed the thought away.

The hazel-brown eyed boy opened the door as he stomped his way through the shadow manipulator and sat on his bed.

Boboiboy glanced at Fang but soon blushed.

Suddenly Fang chuckled, making Boboiboy mad.

"Now what?" He said.

"I saw your...nevermind..." Fang giggled slyly.

Boboiboy shrugged even if he knew what Fang was blabbering about.

Fang sat beside Boboiboy.

"Do not tell anyone what just happened today. Understood?" Boboiboy's cheeks were flushed.

"Y-Yeah. Maybe I'll keep it to myself." Fang mumbled.

Boboiboy turned to Fang and said, "And so? Why did you eagerly choose to stay with me."

"What? I was never eager. Just wanted to help out." Fang said suspiciously.

"Maybe you just wanted to see me naked." Boboiboy teased.

Fang shook his head in response to "NO".

Boboiboy laughed slyly since he knew Fang had a crush on him.

Like who didn't know?

*At the end of the day*

"Well, I guess that was a good time. See ya." Fang waved goodbye as he left Boboiboy house.

He was again really distracted at Boboiboy's amazing features and such.

But he didn't want anyone or anything to know his little secret.

He gripped on his jacket as he went to his home, the haunted house.