Chapter 31

Boboiboy POV

I was crying intensely as I waited outside the emergency room for Tok Aba.

Ochobot stayed inside the ER, waiting for surgery to happen.

I was staying there, tears seeping down my eyelids.

"I didn't expect this to happen at all." I whispered.

I suddenly saw a shadow in front of me.

I looked up and saw Fang, he was holding a handkerchief as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

He knelt down and said, "I heard about the accident. I'm sorry, Boboiboy."

I cried, I couldn't open my eyes. I don't want Fang to see me hurt and crying.

"You don't have to be sorry. It was never your fault." I answered, my crying getting even louder.

He shushed me, putting his index finger on my lips, "No need to cry. I'll be here for you all the way. I'll be your Tok Aba if you'd like."

Boboiboy chuckled silently as he rubbed his eyes intently, "I'm old enough to take care of myself, Fang."

"If Tok Aba...dies...I'm just going to miss him too much." Boboiboy explained, "Just like how I missed you, Fang."

"Don't worry, if he does, just remember that he'll be in a better place now. With no pain, no fights, nothing bad." Fang comforted.

I stared at him, the sparkling eyes he always has.

I leaned forward, giving him a simple kiss.

He went with the flow, blushing afterwards.

"You just needed that, huh?" He asked, hugging me.

"I did. Thank you." I blushed.

~

Ochobot exited the ER, tears filling his eyes.

"How did it go?" I asked.

"He's gone, Boboiboy. He's gone." Ochobot mumbled, he could hardly speak.

"What? N-No it can't be! I-I, no-o—" I was interrupted when Fang hugged me, tears falling down from his eyes.

"You have to take it. You can't change the past. I'm sorry." Fang said, wiping my tears with his handkerchief.

I was sobbing, Ochobot joined in the hug.

I couldn't believe it. Tok Aba was gone just when my life became much better.