Chapter 25

Boboiboy POV

It's been a few weeks since I left Pulau Rintis and I realized...I have gotten my memory back.

I have enjoyed my stay here too much and I don't want to leave.

I mean, I miss my friends there a lot and especially Tok Aba and Ochobot and I had no idea that Fang and I have loved each other for so long.

I never knew that they were this close to me when I didn't have my memories yet.

For the past few days, I pretended I didn't regain them but I know that I can't keep lying forever.

I realized today is the day I have to do it.

Honestly, I am afraid to tell them because I know that they will be devastated by this.

I love my parents but I also love my friends too much and having to decide whether to lie and stay or to tell the truth and go is killing me.

I walked to my father and mother who were having a casual conversation beside each other and I sat across my father's seat.

"Yes? What is it, dear?" She asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm afraid I have my memories back." I stared at their eyes sadly.

"What? Are you sure?" My dad said, concerned, "It's too soon, I want you to stay but I can't let you."

My mother looked sad and so did my dad.

A million thoughts ran across my mind, "I shouldn't have done that."

"I guess you have to leave, son." Dad told me as he stood me up.

"No, Bob. We need him to stay." My mom insisted.

"Yanni, dear. We have to let him go. We can't make him our baby boy forever." My dad said, "He has to learn."

I was outside the house, tears trickling down my eyes slowly.

I was about to leave my parents for good and no one knows when the next time I come back is.

My parents waved goodbye at me as they called Tok Aba, saying I would arrive by 3PM.

Tok Aba told them that my friends would be waiting for me there and Ochobot and Tok Aba would be there at the house.

I wonder if Tok Aba was happy that I left or if he was devastated, no one knows for sure.