Chapter 18

Boboiboy sat in the living room, alone, as he waited for Fang to come over.

It was very silent, until, a loud knock broke it.

Boboiboy dashed to the door excitedly and opened it to see Fang.

"Hi Fang!" Boboiboy greeted.

Fang smiled as he sat foot on Boboiboy's living room.

"Such a nice place." Fang complimented.

"Thanks." Boboiboy said, "So what do you wanna do first?"

Fang stayed silent as he stared at Boboiboy, he was sweating and his cheeks were red.

"Well..."

"Well what?"

"I decided to choose this moment to say and do something special." Fang blushed.

Fang went to the nearest chair and sat down, telling Boboiboy to sit beside him.

Fang grasped Boboiboy shoulder saying, "Boboiboy, all I wanted to tell you was..."

"I love you." Fang uttered but before Boboiboy could even say a word, Fang connected his lips into Boboiboy's.

The soft lips of Fang made Boboiboy melt and he was so into kissing him.

Seconds later, though it felt like an eternity, they dispatched for some air.

Boboiboy blushed madly and Fang smirked.

"Did you...enjoy?" Fang asked.

"Mhm." Boboiboy nodded with embarrassment.

"Wanna do it again?" Fang quipped.

"Not now...maybe...some other time..." Boboiboy blushed.

Boboiboy embraced Fang, hugging him tightly which almost squeezed him to death.

Fang kissed Boboiboy on the cheek slightly and he stood up.

"I guess I have to get going, honestly I didn't know what to do after that." Fang added.

Boboiboy nodded and waved goodbye passionately like how they kissed.

Fang grinned and left.