Chapter 17

Boboiboy woke up at 4AM today.

He had no plans for that specific day and so he decided to leave the house in search of fun things to do.

Of course, he knew he was really early in the morning yet he still did so anyways.

He walked from their house to the newly-built cafe near the kokotiam.

It was open 24 hours and so he went in.

Surprisingly, there were a few people there already.

He noticed one particular person, it was Fang.

He hurried towards the raven-haired boy as he grabbed the seat across his.

Fang noticed this and said, "Hey Boboiboy, what might you be doing this early in the morning?"

"I'm just bored and I was about to ask the same question to you." The seven elemental superhero said.

"Well, I don't know." Fang blanked out.

There was a long pause, Fang's eyes were very lost and he seemed depressed.

"Are you sure you're okay with the past 5 years of life?" Boboiboy questioned.

Fang flinched slightly as he sighed, "I'm not okay..."

He coughed and blinked, a tear running down his cheek.

Boboiboy caressed his cheek, as though he loved him as much as himself.

"Just...think about the good times." The capped boy grinned.

"Thank you so much." Fang thanked, "I knew you were a great friend."

Boboiboy continued to smile as he stared into the shadow manipulator's eyes.

It seemed as if he wanted to bury himself in it.

"You look so..." Boboiboy mumbled under his breath.

"What? Look so what?" Fang asked.

"Oh, uh—You look great in your sweater!" Boboiboy complimented his gray sweater.

Fang brushed the thought away as he stared outside the cafe and laid his chin on his hand.

Boboiboy remembered the times when Fang did that exact same act.

It seemed to be his mannerism and every time he does that, it seems as if he's lost in his thoughts.

"Say Boboiboy, how has your life been?" Fang questioned, his eyes dug onto Boboiboy's.

Boboiboy was lost in Fang's sparkling eyes yet Fang tapped him, "Uh, Boboiboy?"

"Oh y-yeah—M-My life's been okay." Boboiboy replied.

"Any problems lately?" Fang added.

"Not much. The only problem I'm facing is that Tok Aba is getting old and sick. I'm afraid he might... I guess...die..." Boboiboy stated.

Fang nodded slightly and said, "Don't worry, I'll always be here for you."

"Me too." Boboiboy smiled.

The seven elemental superhero checked his hid watch, it was already 5:08 and he had to get home before Ochobot or Tok Aba found out that he snuck out.

"I guess I have to get going." Boboiboy said.

Before he left, he invited Fang to come over the next day, Atok and Ochobot won't be home till 7PM.

Fang nodded happily as Boboiboy responded, "Great! I'll see you there!"