Chapter 38

Hey Guys!! Imporatnt announcement! I've just started a new E3 fanfic called Miss Cleopatra. And for all you Drew lovers out there, good news! This story is all about Mr. Drew Michael Chadwick :) Please check it out!!

"Thanks for letting me borrow these." I laughed, still ringing out my hair.

"No problem." Adrianna tossed me a set of clothes. I caught the shirt and held it up, a small smile on my face. Adrianna always had super good taste. It was a white tank top with a light blue ombre coming up from the bottom.

"Hey, I really like this top, but do you have something more casual? I'm still kind damp." I asked her. For some reason I didn't like wearing normal clothes when I had wet hair. I always felt more comfortable in casual t-shirts and stuff.

"Sure. Is this okay?" She rummaged through her closet and emerged with a faded black HBHS t-shirt.

"Perfect." I grabbed the shirt and changed in the corner of the room. The fabric fell nicely over my shoulders and ended just above my waist. It paired nicely with the set of jean shorts that I was also borrowing from Adrianna. "These are cute, where'd you get them?" I tugged at the bottom of the shorts.

"I picked them up from the American Eagle in the mall. They were only twenty bucks." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. Not only did Adrianna have the best fashion sense, but she also found the best sales. This girl had unbelievable luck in the fashion department. It was kind of unfair.

"You ready to go back out?" I asked her. She nodded and we skipped down the stairs and back to the Fisher's backyard where Owen's graduation party was still taking place. We approached the guys and I greeted Wes with a flirty smile. "Now this is my second outfit, and also my last," I warned. "So no getting it wet, got it?" I smirked.

"Ow ow." Wes said in a high-pitched voice. At the same time he managed to snake his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. I thumped him on the forehead. "Shut up." I squirmed in his arms but I was blushing like crazy.

"Seriously though," He leaned down to whisper in my ear, "you look cute." He kissed right behind my ear softly and the breath hitched in my throat. I couldn't help it; I let out a small giggle.

"Ew guys, get a room." Keaton said, passing by with a plate full of food. I wish. I couldn't tell what was redder: my embarrassed cheeks or the salsa that Keaton was scooping into his mouth. Everyone was staring now, so I nudged Wesley in the ribcage. I heard him whimper slightly and move away. So before he got too far I grabbed him and pulled him back to me.

"You guys are actually sickeningly adorable." Drew ran a hand over his chin that now contained a bit of stubble. He was biting back a small smile.

"Please tell me we weren't that attached at the hip." Adrianna leaned against Drew's shoulder.

"There's no way we could have been that bad." Drew responded by wrapping his arm around her shoulder. It made me happy to see the two of them on good terms again. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Kind of cheesy, I know, but true all the same.