Epilogue

"Hey babe, I thought I heard you drive up!" Wes greeted me with a kiss, as I placed my keys into the bowl by the front door. "Long day?"

"The longest." I kicked off my heels and shrugged my blazer off while I was at it.

"Well I made dinner." I smiled uncontrollably: possibly the greatest words I've heard all day.

"I knew I married you for something." I joked.

"And here I was thinking it was because of my sparkling wit and dazzling good looks."

"Well maybe that had something to do with it." I kissed him on the cheek lovingly. "How was the studio?"

"Great! Keaton's almost finished mixing the album. Seriously, babe this might be our best one yet." I could see the excitement on face.

"You say that about every album." I reminded him.

"But it's true every time."

That it was. It made me happy to see the boys turning out new records: each one better than the next. They worked so hard on each album- and it made me insanely proud. Clasping my hands together, I felt my wedding band press against my right ring finger.

"Hey so did you get your tux yet?" The glinting metal on my finger reminded me that we had a wedding to go to in less than a month.

"Yep, had a fitting just this morning." He grinned.

"How's Drew? The wedding's just around the corner."

"He's trying to play it cool, but I give him two more weeks before he has a nervous breakdown." Wes snickered and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah, because the week before we took a trip down the aisle you were totally cool and collected." The cheeky grin I was holding back finally let loose on my lips.

"Hey now, just a few nerves. And I can safely say that marrying you was the best damn decision I've ever made." He smiled, and I blushed. We've been married for a little over a year now, and he still made me feel like we just started dating.

"Yeah it was." I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"How's Ade?"

"She's already a nervous wreck." I laughed, and Wes joined in shortly.

"Can't say I didn't see it coming."

"Those two... what a pair." I chuckled.

"They're perfect for each other." He agreed. 

"They are." 

Adrianna and Drew were engaged... and it was about damn time! Those two have been fighting like an old married couple for years: at least it was finally official.

"Hey buddy!" Wesley's attention was drawn to the kitchen entrance where the familiar golden retriever was trotting in.

"Dave!" I giggled as the puppy started licking both of us. "Aw someone's happy. Hi baby!" I scratched him behind his ears and his tail began to wag.

"He's been waiting for you to get home all day."

"He looks so clean!" Dave's fur was shining under the fluorescent lights.

"Yeah, your brother dropped him off at groomers after school." Wes grinned at me. 

"Is he still coming over for dinner tomorrow?" I asked and Wes nodded. I grinned: it's been nice having Sammy in California this year. With college and then law school both being in New York, I got to see him a lot more. And I finally convinced him to move out west for high school, just like I did.