Chapter 10

Go make our school proud.

The words didn't register for a few seconds. I made eye contact with Wes and all of a sudden everything became clear. His smile said everything, we made it. A grin involuntarily swept across my lips and I jumped straight into his arms. He pulled me in for a kiss and was about to press his lips to mine when I heard someone clear their throat.

"Mr. Stromberg." Wes rotated himself to face the voice. I, still wrapped in his embrace was forced to follow. Wes raised his eyebrows at Principal Melrose as if to say, is there a problem here? "Need I remind you that there is no PDA on school grounds?" Principal Melrose said with warning in his voice.

Wesley pursed his lips and looked down, realizing he was still holding me. Even though I didn't want to, I let him go. Once our arms were safely at our sides, Principal Melrose spoke up.

"I'm going to go make some copies. Feel free to stay here until the end of the day." I glanced at the clock  hanging above the door. Fifteen minutes, I'll take it. Once I saw his pale gray suit jacket disappear through the door way I jumped on Wes and wrapped my arms around his neck. It seemed like Wes knew exactly what I was going to do because he grinned and caught me on his body as I jumped onto him. He spun me around and I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him.

I pulled away from him full of excitement and completely overwhelmed by happiness for him. "You did it." 

"We did it." He said back. I didn't know if he was talking about us or the boys, but I didn't care. I was too happy to even think about it.

"How did this even happen?!" I wondered aloud. 

"Yeah, I don't recall being invited to your audition." Adrianna joked.

"Well, technically we haven't made it in yet." Drew explained. "We submitted an audition video online- just sent them a link from one of our YouTube videos, and they saw it!" 

"We put the school contact information down because not all of us are eighteen yet," We all glanced at Keaton. "and Principal Melrose said he got a call from the audition panel saying that they want us to come in and perform for the judges!" Wes said excitedly.

"Oh my god, you guys are going to meet Simon Cowell!" Adrianna practically shouted.

"Don't forget about Britney and Demi." Keaton interjected. Oh my god, it completely slipped my mind that Demi was going to be a judge this season! I've been in love with Demi ever since Camp Rock. I've still got all the songs on my phone. Don't judge. 

"How could anyone forget about Demi? That girl is so-" Drew made eye contact with Adrianna's steely glare. She stared him down, almost daring him to continue "Not my type!" Drew managed to scrape together. Wow, that was a close one.

"Oh really? And what is your type?" Adrianna said, still a little snappy.

"Perfect." He bent down and kissed her on the nose. I screeched quietly, but of course everyone heard me and turned around. I grinned sheepishly and watched as Adrianna comfortably wedged herself under Drew's arm.

They were so adorable.

Jason and Keaton just sat on the side awkardly staring at each other, being third wheels. Awww. I kissed Wesley on the cheek and ran over to Keaton.

"Congratulations Keaton!" I ruffled his hair to annoy him, but he didn't get mad. He just laughed and hugged me back.

"It just feels so good to finally make it." He said with his face buried into my shoulder. Unfortunately, (curse my long legs) I'm taller than Keaton so when we hug he has his chin on my shoulder. I really hope he grows in the next few months so I don't have to feel like a giraffe at the Central Park Zoo.

"You deserve it Keats, you really do." I told him. I felt him smile and I let go of him. I congratulated him again and told him to go celebrate with his brother. I watched as Keaton bounded over to Drew and Wes. They pulled him into a large group hug and squeezed the life out of the poor kid.

I strolled over to where Adrianna and Jason were sitting. 

"The fact that we've been here along the way is so incredible." Adrianna said, looking at the boys wistfully. "They have no idea how talented they really are." Jason and I nodded in agreement.

"It's been so cool watching them grow as artists. But I have to admit it's going to be a little weird watching them transition to playing the X Factor arena." Jason said.

"Yeah, The X Factor stage isn't exactly the Huntington Beach pier." I laughed. "Everyone's going to love them. Especially the girls." I don't know why I said it, it just kind of fell out of my mouth. But I would be lying if I said that I hadn't thought about it before. The look on Adrianna's face said that she thought about it too.

Jason wrapped one of his arms around each of us. "You guys have nothing to worry about." He told us. "I've known these guys for more than half of my life, they won't do anything to hurt you." I smiled slightly. I knew Jason was right. He was always right. "You guys are their lives. They may be a little crazy sometimes, but they're not stupid." 

Okay, now I was laughing slightly. I looked up at Jason, "I'm just scared. That's all. Fangirls can be crazy too." I joked. He smiled at me and jerked his head in the boys' direction. Wes saw us and winked at me. I giggled and blew a kiss in his direction. He reached his hand out and pretended to grab it out of the air and stuck it in his pocket.

"See?" Jason had 'I told you so' written all over his face. "You've got nothing to worry about."

But deep down I wasn't so sure.

Hey guys hoped you liked this chapter! 30 votes for the next one? Also, comment characters that you want me to post pictures of! :D Attached to this chapter is a better picture of Owen :) So you guys can actually see his face haha