15|Mi Amor

There is sex in this, just saying!!!

"What do you want?" I hear Skylar say from the living room as I wake up that morning

"I need to see her," a low voice answers and I recognize it immediately, but don't walk out of my room.

"Orlando, you've had a million chances in the last month. She hasn't left home except for those two times last week when all this drama shit went down." Eden butts in.

"Please, guys, I need to talk to her!" Orlando exclaims and I can basically hear the eye rolls in the living room.

"She's asleep." Skylar states flatly.

"Guys, come on!" Orlando begs and I hear Eden let out a soft sigh.

Shaking my head, I walk to my connected bathroom and strip down out of my pajamas before turning on my Bluetooth and putting on some random playlist.

"Nice ass," someone comments from behind and I spin around with my towel covering my front.

"What the hell are you doing in my bathroom?" I snap with a glare as I see Orlando propped up against my bathrooms doorway with a smirk on his face.

"Sweetheart, its nothing I haven't seen before." He drawls and I flip him the finger.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" I grit my teeth in aggravation.

"I came to talk to you." He says in a 'duh' tone.

"Then talk," I snap, letting go of the towel as I slid in the shower, no longer caring if he saw me nude or not.

"Um, ok." He says with shock evident in his voice.

"Well, um, I'm sorry." He states and I grunt in response as I let the hot water soak my hair.

"Obviously." I say and he sighs.

"I shouldn't have done what I did. Its true, I'm a pure jack ass. I don't think before I do. I lie. Money is my life. I badly talk to my parents because of how cocky and self centered I've become. I go to bars and clubs and I pick girls up, have sex, then ditch them in a hotel. Prostitutes get better care than the way I treated those past women. And lastly, I'll do anything in my fucking power to get what I want or to get a little extra money. I'm selfish, greedy..a monster." He says and I stop scrubbing soup into my hair to listen.

"I lied to you for not only Ricky's benefit, but mine. I wanted to get close to you and all I ever told Ricky about was shit that he already knew. I called it off that day I told you I wasn't day because I had fallen for you." He says in exasperation as I go back to rinsing out my hair.

"I don't know how you did it. I was only ever looking for a lay, but you somehow broke through my walls and you filled my heart. Avalon Tate, I fucking love you and it scares me. I love you so goddamn much. I'll wait for you forever if I have to. I promise. I hate seeing you hurt and I know that this time I'm the reason why and it pisses me off. I don't deserve someone like you, but holy fucking shit I want you, need you, so bad." He exclaims in defeat and I slowly peak around the shower curtain.