06|Tease

Avalon's Outfit At Top^^^^

"Oh you bite your friends like chocolate. You say, we'll go where nobody knows, with guns hidden under our petticoats-" I scream loudly, cutting off my singing as I see Orlando standing in my bathroom doorway with a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing in here?" I exclaim, hand on my chest as I place down the bathroom cleaner I was using to clean the bathroom with...and using as a microphone, sadly, on the sink counter.

"I could ask you the same." He chuckles. "But I think its pretty obvious that you were having a concert in your bathroom."

I narrow my eyes, placing my hands on my hips in defense.

"I was cleaning, thank you very much!" I snap and he snorts, rolling his eyes as he leans against the doorway.

"Sure, that's why you were talking about biting friends like chocolate and hiding guns under your petticoats?" He questions and I take a rag and throw it in his face, making him laugh loudly as I go to storm by.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Come back!" He says, still in hysterics as he wraps an arm around my waist and brings me close to his chest.

"I'm sorry, A! I had to!" He chuckles softly, nuzzling my neck and I can't help but really like this position.

"Sure," I grumble, keeping still.

"Turn that frown upside down, Avalon. We have a date to attend tonight." He says and a grin begins to form over my lips.

"Oh, that's tonight? I don't know if I can do tonight" I begin and he turns me around so that I'm chest to chest with him.

He bends down so that our eyes are level. "Don't even think about it, rebel child." He growls playfully.

I give him a wicked smile in response.

"Do what?" I ask innocently, running a finger down his chest and he suddenly pushes me against the wall.

"Don't start something you can't finish, mi amour." He says in his foreign tongue, causing a shiver to run down my spine as his dark eyes stare lustfully down at mine.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I state, shakily.

"I'm pretty sure you do," He says, pressing a quick kiss to my exposed collar bone, almost making me faint on the dot.

He smirks as he pulls away.

"Now, get dressed. I have a few things I want to do with you before our actual date." He says and I nod, not speaking as I quickly run through.

"If you aren't ready in ten minutes I'm going to drag you to the car. I don't care how you look." He calls after me and my eyes wide as I shut my door behind myself.

I quickly jog over to my closet and bend over to pull out a drawer in my small chest that held all my leggings, rompers, and leggings.

I quickly throw a pink wish list lace up romper with three quarter sleeves and a pair of light pastel blue colored vans onto my bed before I strip out of my pajamas from last night and throw the clothes on.

I walk over to my mirror and I put half my curls into a low messy bun with a single braid running through it, small curled hairs framing my face.

After I've finished my hair I out on a simple silver choker and slip on my moms silver rose ring onto my right middle finger.

I look down at my phone and see I have five minutes left so I hurriedly put on my vanilla ChapStick and put some gloss over before lightly putting blush on my cheek bones and I put on my mascara before smiling in victory.

"One minute!" Orlando yells from outside my door and I grab my phone and wallet and open the door.

"Holy shit," He gawks as he takes me in and I smile.

"What are you standing there for? We have places to go, dude!" I say, walking past him and he blinks before following hot on my heels.

"You can't just do that to a man!" He exclaims as I walk out the door, leaving him to lock it.

"I don't think you're considered a man!" I call back and look over my shoulder with a wink as he gives me a glare.

"Shut up!" He snaps.

I smirk. "Don't know how." I state and he smirks.

"Maybe I can help you." He says and I snort.

"In your dreams, Casanova." I say, walking into the elevator.

"Fucking tease." He mutters under his breath and I smirk.

________________890 words_____________

Really short chapter, I know. I'm sorry. This was a filler.

XOXO, CMS

P.S.- Here's a photo of the ovarie twister...

I know I've already used this picture, but holy shit!!!! He's fucking gorgeous and I just want him😂😍😜