11|Ricky The Mood Ruiner

"You're up early." I say in shock as Orlando and I walk out of my bedroom to see Skylar sitting at the kitchen bar, glowering at the counter.

She glances up with tired eyes, brows narrowed. "Really? I didn't notice. Maybe if two certain someone's weren't like fucking rabbits, I would still be asleep!"

Orlando cringes as I snicker.

"Serves you right for all the times you and Eden have kept me up partying." I comment and she grimaces.

"Not my fault she always some how gets me drunk." She retorts and I snort.

"Some how." I scoff and she throws me a glare.

Orlando smiles at our banter.

"Good morning, my wonderful, wonderful friends!" Eden smiles as she walks into the kitchen dressed and smiling.

We all share a look before turning our eyes to Eden.

"What has you in such a good mood?" I ask and her grin widens.

"Today I have a date." She states happily and Skylar chokes on her spit.

"What?! The Eden Naveen has a date today?!" She exclaims and Eden sends her a playful glare.

"With whom, may I ask?" I smirk as Orlando raps his arm around my waist.

Eden smiles once again. "His name is Jayk Colby. He's a doctor-"

"Of course," Skylar snorts and Eden shoots her a withering look before turning back to me.

"He was valedictorian at his highschool in Vermont. He has these eyes. They are gorgeous. Their like two emerald's glistening in sunlight. His hair is like weaved gold and his skin is almost like snow. He's just perfect and he's sweet, charming, and-"

"And a goody two shoes that your gonna break in half like a toothpick." Skylar snorts and Eden glares.

"Can you not?" She snaps and Skylar rolls her eyes.

"I was just saying. You don't do good guys or doctors for that matter." Skylar responds and I sigh.

"I'm happy you're happy, Eden." I smile, breaking the tension and she smiles.

"Thank you." She responds before all of our heads snap towards the door as the doorbell rings.

"Is that your date?" Skylar asks and Eden shakes her head.

"No. I'm meeting him at a bar in an hour." She responds.

"I got this." Skylar says, getting up and walking to the door.

Opening it up she groans out.

"You? Really?" She snaps.

"Who is it?" Eden asks and Skylar grimaces.

"Ricky the Mood Ruiner." She huffs and Ricky shoves past her with a glare on his face.

"I guess its true then! You're really trying to win her heart?! This is low, Rivera, even for you." Ricky snaps and I look between the two.

"You know one another?" I ask and they both look to me.

"Sadly." Orlando grits out before turning back to Ricky who is red in anger.

"What do you want, Rick?" He snaps and Ricky glares once again.

"You know what the hell I want, Orlando." He hisses and I look to Orlando who rolls his eyes.

"Why are you so persistent?" He growls.

"You knew I was trying to win her heart. You just can't let me have the one thing I need and want, can you? What if I told her the truth? The whole reason why the hell you want her, Orlando?" Ricky snaps and I come between them, shoving them away from one another's personal space.