09|Foxy Knoxy

"He's here! He's here!" Skylar shouts as she runs around the room like the crazy ass bitch she is.

"Who?" Eden asks from her spot on the couch across from Orlando who she had been interrogating.

"Foxy Knoxy!" She exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

She had always been a little boy crazy over my twin and the fact that our parents were married didn't stop her.

"Isn't he your brother?" Asked Orlando all of a sudden and she shoots him a flat look.

"Step-brother, but nobody has to know that." She states and Eden and I roll our eyes while Orlando looks between the three of us.

"You three are strange. Its going to take me a while to get used to you guys." He states and Eden and Skylar smirk whilst I roll my eyes once again.

"Sweetie, you'll never get used to us crazy as fuck bitches." Skylar says before the doorbell rings and she runs to her room yelling something about looking like a "dusty rag."

Why a dusty rag? I thought to myself before answering the door to see my asshole of a twin brother standing in all his cocky glory.

"Knox!" I smile and he smiles widely, gathering me up in his arms.

"Ava! What up sis?" He greets with a chuckle and I back away.

Obviously, Knox and I were fraternal twins. Whilst I had strawberry blonde hair, Knox had golden blonde. I had olive green eyes, he had forest green eyes. I was pale, he was golden tanned.

The only thing we had in common was our nose, smile, fitness, and left cheek dimple and birthday (Not to brag or anything, but, I'm a minute older)

Other than that, you'd think we were dating or something with the way we acted around one another.

"How's it been going?" He asks and I smile up at him.

"Pretty damn good! I'd ask you the same question but by your looks I can tell its not so good." I smirk and he gives me a flat look.

"And the sweet sibling moment is ruined due to the red head with the rude comments." He sighs and I laugh, stepping aside so that he can come in.

"Oh my god! Where's my Zeus?" Skylar yells, running into the room, now completely redressed and her hair in a side fishtail.

Knox chuckles. "He's in the car. Probably eating our food." He says and the next thing you know, Skylar's running out the door yelling, "Tacos! I'll save you!"

Knox shakes his head before looking behind me where Orlando now stands.

"You must be the guy my sister always yaps on about." He states and I roll my eyes in response before jumping slightly when Orlando wraps an arm around my waist.

"Aw, how sweet, you talk about me?" He says with a smirk and I shoot him a glare.

"If you don't shut up, we won't have to worry about me talking about you anymore because you'll be dead." I snap and he chuckles.

Knox smirks, looking in between us.

"Already like a married couple." He states.

"We aren't even a couple now." I say and Knox raises and eyebrow at Orlando.

"Dude, you really need to up your game." He says and Orlando flushes slightly.

"That's what I told him." Skylar says, walking into the house with a bag of tacos from Taco Bell and a blue eyed German Shepard puppy tucked under her arm.