02|Phone Call

"Good morning, Love!" I shout as I storm into Eden's bedroom, banging pots together.

"Oh my fucking god!" She yells, falling to the floor as she fell off her bed.

"No cussing!" I scream and she groans loudly as she holds her head.

"Avalon, shut the fuck up!" She exclaims, dragging her blanket off her bed and wrapping it around her body like a cocoon.

"Hell no! You have classes today!" I say a smirk and she peaks from over the top of her covers.

"I'll call in sick." She states and I roll my eyes.

"You asked for it." I respond and she sits up in confusion.

"What?" She asks and I smirk before hitting the pots together once again, but louder.

"Oh my god! Fine! I'm up! I'm fucking up!" She yells loudly before groaning in pain once again due to both the pots and the fact she was yelling.

I grin triumphantly.

"You have ten minutes until class starts." I add before walking out of her room and she groans loudly as I slam the door shut behind her.

"I hate you!" She yells.

I pause mid step and bang the pots together loudly.

"What was that?! I couldn't hear you!" I yell and a groan then silence answers me.

"What I thought." I smirk, walking to the kitchen.

As I begin washing dishes left in the sink from yesterday, Eden walks out of her room.

"You look nice today." I say, lips twitching to smile.

Glowering, she flips me off.

Eden looked the definition of hungover with her brown locks up in a messy bun, face void of makeup, only some left over eyeliner on her eyes and dark circles under her slightly bloodshot eyes and the look was topped off with yoga pants and one of my ex boyfriends baggy hoodies she stole from me.

"I'll be back home around three." She snaps as she grabs her purse and car keys off the counter.

"Take this." I laugh lightly, handing her an Advil and a bottle of water.

She gives me a sheepish smile.

"Thanks." She says and I wave her off.

"No worries." I say.

"See ya!" She says and I hum in response, turning off the sinks water.

As she shuts the door quietly behind herself, my phone begins to go off.

Not bothering to look at who was calling, I answered and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I say.

"Girl Who Doesn't Care About My Status, this is Orlando Rivera." I scoff as the idiots voice responds.

"I really need to start looking at my called ID before I answer." I sigh and he chuckles.

"Glad to hear your beautiful voice too, Snappy." He says and I can't help but narrow my eyes as I walk into my bedroom.

"Don't call me that." I snap.

"No thanks, Snap." He retorts and I gritt my teeth.

"Why the hell are you calling me right now?" I ask. "Or at fucking all?"

"Aren't you just a ray of sunshine." He drawls.

"Answer my question, rich boy." I growl and he chuckles.