[ ė ]

[ ė ]

a week later

a week later

"oh my god, i can't believe you guys are finally married!" exclaimed jin as he sat in front of the newly married boys.

"have you guys fucked since marriage?" namjoon asked suddenly. "WHAT THE FICK ARE YOU SAYING?!" jin exclaimed slapping his husband on the back of his head, "they just got married this morning."

jimin and jeongguk looked at each other and looked down with smiles on their faces. "look they are smiling," namjoon said pointing at the boys, "they have fu-"

"can't you use a cleaner word?" jin asked.

"banged?"

"no.",

"sex?"

"no."

"BUT THATS THE ACTUAL WORD OF WHAT THEY DID!!"

"doesn't it look like i care? no. so find another word."

"i'm just going to be quiet."

"good." jin said and brought his attention back jimin and jeongguk who watched them argue like a couple, cute.

"well, i got to go soon so i just wanted to ask you both something." jin said, "do you both truly love each other? cross your heart?

jimin and jeongguk looked at each other and held hands, "we love each other get much." jeongguk started, "we bring out the best in one another."

"i wouldn't be here with jeongguk," said jimin, "hes my everything. he's my oxygen in my life."

"jimin's key to my survival, the only oxygen i'll take in." jeongguk said next.

"i love him." they said in unison.

jin smiled, "that's what i wanted to hear." he said and stood up, pulling namjoon along with him, "im happy for the both of you. now enjoy your honeymoon tomorrow. bye!" namjoon waved before being dragged out of the room by jin.

"are you packed for busan?" asked jimin to jeongguk as he got up from the couch to only be pulled back, but landing on jeongguk's lap.

"i'm packed, i just copied what you put in yours." jeongguk answered as his arms were around jimin's middle chin on his shoulder.

"you're copying me again?" asked jimin.

"what do you mean again?" asked jeongguk.

both boys looked at each other with eyebrows furrowed but not with anger. soon they laughed and shared a kiss.

they have the oxygen in their life and will be together for a very long, loving life.

the end.

_______________________________
a/n: question! if jimin and jeongguk get married who's last name carries? park or jeon? does it depend who's top and who's bottom? (; hope you all enjoyed! ily <3