[ k ]

[ k ] eep it between us only

"room 123."

"thank you."

the boys ran down the hall until they found taehyung's room. jin, being oldest was first to enter as the boys followed. their eyes widened as others had sadness to see taehyung laying on the hospital bed with scratches.

taehyung opened his eyes to see his friends and gave his charming smile through the pain, "hey guys." he said.

"taehyung," jin said, "you idiot what happened?"

"he got into an accident." yoongi answered for the injuried boy.

"accident?" jeongguk asked, yoongi nodded, "apparently some drunk drive crashed into him."

"stupid adults." jeongguk said, "ya, watch it your hyung is an adult." jin said glaring at the younger boy. jeongguk looked away and blushed in embarrassment. jimin chuckled at his boyfriend's action.

"can you all leave?" said jin suddenly in a serious tone, "i'd like to talk to taehyung alone."

everyone obeyed the eldest's orders and left the room.

"why did you tell everyone to leave?" asked taehyung who began to sit up as jin took a seat down next to him.

"because what i say is only between you and i." jin answered. "you were that drunk driver am i right?"

taehyung's eyes widened, "h-how did-"

"i know whenever you're upset or sad you drunk your problems then tend to make the stupid decisions. in this case, driving drunk."

taehyung lowered his head, "yeah. i crashed the car into a curb. the car isn't that bad-"

"are you that lovesick?" jin interrupted, "you love jeongguk that much that you'd die?"

taehyung started to cry, "yes, i love him." he replied, "he's my oxygen. i need him, he's what makes me smile, brings the best in me."

jin sighed, "i know how you feel about him," he said, "but you have to let him go. he's found his oxygen, jimin."

_______________________________
a/n: when you start work training and have a speech to present in the same week + spanish test and project + history project kms