[ q ]

[ q ]uite lovely in the morning

jimin walked into his bedroom to see an empty bed

jimin walked into his bedroom to see an empty bed. his heart sank, then remembered jeongguk's words, "we're through."

throwing his body on the bed jimin curled in the blanket and fell asleep thanks to being exhausted from crying for hours.

+

taehyung opened his eyes to see and feel jeongguk's presence, he felt the warmth the boy gave and saw the beauty on his face. he felt jealous of jimin for having to wake up like this everyday.

instead of waking up jeongguk he watched the younger boy sleep, he couldn't get enough of jeongguk's adorableness, but all things came to an end when jin opened with eyes wide.

jin looked upset but didn't say anything, instead he glared at taehyung and closed the door, leaving taehyung and jeongguk alone.

"what is that boy thinking?" jin thought to himself and went to check on jimin. opening the door he saw jimin fast asleep in bed, warm but alone. a frown formed on jin's lips, usually jimin wasn't smiling with a sad, or disturbed expression.

"jimin," jin said shaking him a little, "wake up." jimin's eyebrows furrowed but eventually after a few more shakes he woke up.

"hmm?" he replied opening his eyes, "jimin are you hungry?" jin asked. the boy who just woke up shook his head, "no, im not hungry."

"are you better now?" jin asked. jimin stayed quiet for a moment then nodded, "im better now."

jin smiled a bit, "you're a strong boy jimin. don't worry your prince will come." with that jin left the room.

once the door closed jimin looked under his bed and pulled out his box. "it's been a while my old friend."

_______________________________
a/n ITS SO FÜCKING HOT WHERE I AM 😫