[ p ]

[ p ]lesent surprise

"what happened?" asked taehyung as he entered his room to see jeongguk sitting on his bed, "can i sleep with you tonight?" jeongguk asked suddenly

"what?" taehyung said not believing his ears, "sleep here? tonight? why?"

"please? jimin and i got into a fight." jeongguk said looking at the floor tiles. "sure jeongguk," taehyung said, "you can stay the night."

"thank you hyung," jeongguk said and hugged taehyung who's heart started to race. "can i go to bed first?" taehyung nodded, "yeah, i'll be in soon i need to get some water and we'll be back."

"alright." jeongguk said and got into the covers as taehyung went downstairs. "jin hyung what's up with jeon-" taehyung stopped talking when he saw jimin holding an ice pack to his cheek.

"what happened?!" he exclaimed and ran towards the boy, "why are you holding that ice pack beside your cheek?"

jimin didn't make eye contact with him, knowing his relationship between him and his now, ex.

"taehyung, go back to your room and sleep. it's late and you shouldn't be up." jin said entering the kitchen.

"but-"

"go taehyung. i'm not in the mood." jin said then took a deep breathe, "please."

taehyung nodded and left the kitchen knowing jeongguk could fill him in.

"let me see your cheek," jin said moving the ice pack away to see jimin's cheek, "it's not swollen thankfully."

"hyung," said jimin, "what do i do?"

"what do you mean jimin?" asked jin as he took the ice pack to return it to the freezer.

"i lost my oxygen hyung, how do i survive now?" jimin asked on the verge of tears. jin felt sad for the younger boy and sat beside him, "you find a new supply or-"

"die?"

"no," jin said, "you realize that wasn't the best quality oxygen."

"what?"

"nevermind, go to bed." jin said shaking his head.