[ u ]

[ u ]nbelievably in love

jeongguk couldn't sleep that night, he kept thinking of last night the jealousy he felt and the discouragement from jin hyung

he was lagging oxygen.

getting up from taehyung's bed he walked downstairs in the dark and made himself to the kitchen which had light, someone was inside.

walking towards the light while squinting his eyes, when jeongguk walked in someone wearing a hoodie with the hood on in black was by the sink and a glass of water in his hand.

knowing the hoodie anywhere jeongguk walked up and from behind wrapped his arms around him making the boy flinch, "i'm sorry." jeongguk said. "i'm sorry for yelling at you. i'm sorry for letting you go. i'm sorry, jimin."

jimin put his glass cup down on the counter before turning around, "no im sorry for giving you up thoughtlessly. i never considered your feelings, i was an idiot."

jeongguk lifted his head up so he was face-to-face with jimin, "we were both idiots." he said to his hyung.

jimin smiled and wrapped his arms around jeongguk, leaning in he said, "we are idiots in love." and connected his lips with the younger boy.

jeongguk was caught by surprise of the kiss but didn't hesitate to kiss back.

"ahem." said a voice making the boys pull away to see jin glaring at them with arms crossed, "i told you once and yet you both make me repeat myself. this isn't a make out area, get out."

jimin and jeongguk blushed and quickly left hand-in-hand, heads down as they passed jin. thanks to looking at the ground the boys didn't see jin's smile as they past him and headed upstairs.

_______________________________
a/n: kms i have a speech tmr if i don't publish tmr you all know what happened ✌🏻