[ w ]

[ w ]hat?

"they are back together?" asked yoongi at the table with jin, namjoon, and taehyung

"yeah," jin answered, "last night they talked things out and now they're fine." he smiled remembering walking in on them.

"that's good." said taehyung, "they complete each other." jin looked at taehyung in surprise, but at the same time was proud of him. he smiled at taehyung who smiled back and continued to eat.

"oh taehyung," said namjoon, "this is for you." he passed a note to him, "hoseok came by and wanted me to give it to you."

everyone watched taehyung open the paper and blush with a smile on his lips as his eyes glided on the paper. he closed the paper and stood up, "i got a date, see you guys." he said, "thank you jin hyung for the breakfast."

quickly taehyung left the kitchen and slipped his shoes on before exiting the house.

"taehyung and hoseok are dating?" jin asked to his boyfriend, "yeah, they've been texting each other for a while and seem to have made it official." explained namjoon.

"everyone is dating. everyone is gay." yoongi said sipping on water.

"you're gay." jin snapped.

yoongi raised an eyebrow, "im straight. i don't like D."

"but you're agust D." namjoon jumped in.

"that's just a name." yoongi said and picked up his plate, "i like girls. i live V."

"you like taehyung?!?" jin exclaimed.

"what the fuck no!" yoongi said putting his plate in the sink and returning to the table to pick up his cup of water. "i like girls. im not gonna kiss a male, all you guys can do that."

"so you don't like taehyung?" jin asked making yoongi groaned in annoyance, "i'm going to the studio." he stated and left before putting the cup in the sink as well.

"that boy needs help." said jin as he stabbed his pancakes. namjoon nodded, "yeah i see him kissing his pillow sometimes like it's his love or something. he does need help."