[ t ]

[ t ]ake a step back

"okay time for bed." jin said once the movie finished, "hyung i need some help." yoongi said to jin and gesturing to alseep jimin.

jin walked over to help when jeongguk beat him to it, "i'll take him to bed," jeongguk said and was going to pick him up when jin held him back, "go to bed jeongguk. he's no longer your concern."

jeongguk froze at those words, it hurt for someone to tell him that jimin wasn't his. jeongguk wasn't over jimin so it was painful to watch yoongi pick up jimin close to his body and take him upstairs, "can you take him to your room yoongi?" asked jin.

jeongguk looked at jin as if he was insane, "he can't sleep alone, he kicks the blanket off and isn't happy." jin explained.

that's right, whenever jimin kicked off the blanket jeongguk was able to wake up and cover jimin, but that was if he had a nightmare. so jimin was having nightmares?

"alright." yoongi answered and walked up the stairs until jeongguk and jin were the last ones in the living room.

just when it was going to be only jeongguk in the living room jin was held back, "hyung," said jeongguk, "i need oxygen."

jin mentally cheered for jeongguk using the same use of oxygen as jimin for noticing he couldn't leave him but was disappointed that jeongguk was late.

"better find some then." jin said and walked upstairs to join namjoon.