[ n ]

[ n ]o doubt about it

the next morning taehyung returned home well

the next morning taehyung returned home well. jin wasn't as upset with jimin as the other day. everything was calm at the moment.

"stop starring at me," jimin whined, "you are distracting me." jeongguk laughed as he was next to jimin on the bed as his boyfriend read, "i can't help it, your adorable." jimin blushed and continued to read.

"i can't beileve it." said jeongguk as he took his boyfriend's hand and interwhined it with his, "what?" asked jimin as he saw jeongguk press a kiss on his hand.

"that you're mine." jeongguk mumbled on jimin's skin. "oh my god stop jeongguk. that's embarrassing." said jimin.

"awe, hyung are you blushing??" jeongguk asked with a smirk. "stop it jeongguk." jimin repeated putting the book on his lap and looking at jeongguk with an embarrassed look but smiling.

"you are cute blushing hyung." jeongguk said smiling, loving his boyfriend's reaction,
"shut up." jimin mumbled.

"make me." jeongguk said making jimin turned to him, now serious, "fine." jimin said and leaned in.

"wh-"

jimin crashed his lips with jeongguk's and giving him all his love to his boyfriend because that's what he did, he loved jeongguk.

since the fight with jin about jeongguk, jimin realized how much it hurt to have jeongguk away, he felt the pain as he said the words. he didn't like it, it broke his heart. jimin realized what if felt if jeongguk wasn't in his life. he wouldn't died, just like taehyung said, "he's my oxygen."

jimin pulled back from the kiss to see his boyfriend's expression, "awe is jeongguk blushing because hyung kissed him?" he said with a chuckle.

"shut up hyung." jeongguk mumbled. jimin kissed his cheek and picked up his book as jeongguk had his head now on his shoulder.  jimin knew it no doubt, jeongguk was his oxygen, his love.