[ s ]

[ s ] omeone jealous?

"come on!" yelled namjoon to everyone in the house, "movie time!"

every saturday night the boys agreed to watch a movie, a way of bringing the group together.

"what movie are we watching?" asked yoongi as he entered the living room and hopped onto the couch, "power rangers." namjoon answered as he sat next to jin who laid his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"yayayayay." jeongguk said with a bright smile and sat next to taehyung, who was a bit surprised but namjoon and yoongi were no doubt.

the movie was going to start in a minute and jimin entered to see how everyone sat, jin and namjoon, taehyung and jeongguk then yoongi.

having no choice jimin sat next to yoongi and next to the arm rest then the movie began.

halfway through the movie jimin began to feel tired and started to fall asleep, "hyung," he mumbled to yoongi, "can i lean on you?"

yoongi nodded and jimin immediately laid against his hyung. if you were to look at them you could call them a couple, yoongi was leaning against while jimin was beside him and head on yoongi's chest.

jeongguk was the only one during the movie who was probably distracted by this. he didn't like the feel of jimin being away from him especially when he's with someone else.

taehyung noticed jeongguk's constant glances at jimin and yoongi then his unapproved expression but brushed it off and continued to watch the movie.