[ g ]

[ g ]ood morning

"where's taehyung?"

"where's taehyung?"

"where's jeongguk?"

"restroom." answered jin who sat on the couch.

"bed." jimin answered and ruffled his bedhair, "i guess gaming last night tired him."

jin smiled, "it's nice to see you and jeongguk in love." he said, "it makes me remind me of namjoon and i. when i was younger love between-"

"are you gong to turn this into a lecture?" jimin whined, "it's only seven in the morning, aren't you still a little sleepy?"

"no a bit. i woke at six." jin said fully awake. jimin groaned, "im going back to bed."

"HEY I HAVENT FINISHED MY LECTURE." jin exclaimed as jimin walked upstairs, "later." he responded sleepy.

he walked down the hall to see the bedroom door was slightly parted, walking closer he opened to see taehyung inside.

i thought he was in the restroom? jimin thought to himself then ear dropped on the conversation.

"you like me?"

"yes, and i was wondering if i could-"

"but im with jimin."

"i know but maybe you could give me a chan-"

then taehyung did something that made jimin shatter. jimin heard enough, his heart has already dropped as he walked down the stairs, "came back for my lecture?" asked jin.

"i'm going for a jog." jimin said picking up his phone and slipping his shoes on before heading out the door.

"JIM-" jin was cut off by the door slamming. what happened this time? he wandered and headed upstairs.

he walked into the bedroom and opened the door to see taehyung kissing jeongguk.
his eyes widened. his mouth dropped. he froze.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"