[ y ]

[ y ] ou are my only love

"are you cold?" jeongguk asked jimin as they walked along the shore hand-in-hand at night

"are you cold?" jeongguk asked jimin as they walked along the shore hand-in-hand at night. "i told you, i'd dress warmly when we came to the beach." jimin said, "i'm fine,"

the younger boy sighed, "i don't understand why you wanted to come to the beach at night, you can't even see anything and it's dangerous." he said as jimin started to swing there arms, "i mean is cold out here too, i don't want you getting sick."

"awe~" jimin said with a smile looking at jeongguk, "jeongguk is worried about me." jeongguk blushed, "yes, im supposed to, im your boyfriend and that's what i'm supposed to do, care and love you."

jimin's heart fluttered at the younger boy's words, making him blush. jeongguk pulled jimin closed to him and wrapped his arm around jimin's waist as they continued to walk.

"do you want to know the real reason why i wanted to come?" said jimin suddenly as he looked up at jeongguk, who then asked "why?"

"because i was jealous. you and taehyung were looking at each other and arguing like a couple, not to mention you had most of your attention to him. i began to feel like everything, loosing you, was about to replay-"

"jimin." jeongguk said and made them stop walking, as he now stood before his love and looked his straight into jimin's eyes with his hands cupping jimin's chubby cute cheeks, "i don't like taehyung that way and will never. my heart belongs to you. you're my oxygen, you keep my alive, i cant live without you jimin. i love you."

jimin's eyes watered, "i love you too jeongguk." he said, making jeongguk smile and with his thumbs, wiped away jimin's salty tears that rolled down his cheeks.

"don't get jealous of taehyung and i," said jeongguk, "i could only love you, jimin."

"and you are my only one jeongguk." jimin replied with a smile.

jeongguk pulled jimin forward a bit and they shared a long passionate kiss as they heard the ocean waves in the dark.

_______________________________
a/n: almost the end :(