[ b ]

[ b ]oyfriend and bedrooms

"park jimin what is that on your neck?!" said jin with his spatula pointing to the spot in jimin's neck, "ask jeongguk

"park jimin what is that on your neck?!" said jin with his spatula pointing to the spot in jimin's neck, "ask jeongguk." jimin said looking over at his boyfriend.

jeongguk avoided eyes with jin and looked at his plate and food. jin shook his head and sighed then went back to cooking his children- friends breakfast. truthfully, jin smiled at the couple's interaction and how they got along, it was adorable.

not as cute as his and namjin's though, but that was coming from him.

"what did you do to jeongguk?" asked yoongi to jimin before sipping his orange juice, "he's sweating and not looking up."

jimin noticed his boyfriend and scooted closer to him, "he's just embarrassed." jimin said seeing the blush on jeongguk's cheeks.

"isn't he adorable?" he asked rhetorically.

"hyung stop." whined jeongguk as he tried to pull jimin's hands off his cheeks.

yoongi got bored of the conversation and stood up, "well i'll be at the studio." he said and left the room.

"jeongguk, jimin, can you both do the dishes?" asked jin coming out of the kitchen as he removed his aporn, "i need to pick up taehyung and namjoon from the airport."

"okay hyung." jimin replied and got up, "bye!" he waved as jin left.

jeongguk got up and took his plate to the kitchen, jimin followed then grabbed an apron. "jeongguk!" he said making he younger boy look at him after putting his plate into the sink, quickly jimin placed an apron on his boyfriend.

"there you go." jimin said with a smile, jeongguk looked at his then noticed jimin's they were matching. "come on," said jimin as he picked up a plate and sponge, "let's get cleaning."