Fun filled day

Začít od začátku

"We have time for a quick tour" he smiled and walked into the house. I closed the door behind him and walked over to the kitchen opening the fridge.

"Want anything to drink?" I asked him bending into the fridge "There's Red Bull, Rockstar, Water, Juice and soda" I said looking back at him.

"I'll have a Red Bull" he said with a smile. I grabbed two and passed him one. That's what was nice from being sponsored by Red Bull and Rockstar. Our fridge was always stocked with the stock they send us.

"So this is the kitchen and over there is the dining room" I said pointing to the dining room. "The lounge and then down the hall is two bedrooms and a bathroom. This is where Nate does all the thinking and managing. We have a spare room up here and my room is over there next to Nate's but this right here is the pride and joy of the house." I said stopping in the corner that held all our trophy's.

"You framed it?" Travis asked with a smile while pointing a finger to his jersey.

"Uh yeah" I said shyly with my cheeks turning a slight pink. "That was like the best slash worst weekend of my life" I said with a sad smile "Worst for obvious reasons but best because I got to ride with you."

"It was the best weekend for me too. Oh look you still have this photo. Didn't Special take it?" he asked with a frown.

"Yeah he did. I have one on my dresser in my room too." I said slightly embarrassed.

"I have a framed copy in my gym at home" Travis said with a smile.

"Wanna see the backyard?" I asked him just to change the conversation.

"Sure" he smiled and followed me out the french doors and onto the huge patio. We walked down the steps and over the grass to the dock.

"Nate had this built while we were gone so that the boat and Jet Ski's could stay out of the rain." I said pointing to the wooden garage thingy next to the dock.

"But there's no boat?" Travis asked confused.

"Yeah, the boat is on it's way" I smiled as we walked back into the house.

"Shoot" Travis said glancing at his wrist watch "We need to get going. Come on" he said nodding his head to the door. I followed him out and locked the door behind me. He opened the door of his truck for me and I got in and put my seat belt on. He got in and did the same. He started the truck and looked over at me. "Ready?"

"Yup" I said popping the 'p' as we drove out of my driveway.

"So who are you having lunch with?" I asked watching him drive.

"My friend Johnny. He's in town for the day and I called him up and said I wanted to talk to him." Travis said glancing at me for a split second.

"And why exactly am I coming with?" I asked with an amused smile.

"Because I want you too" Travis said with a smile and shrugged his shoulders.

"Oki dokes then" I chuckled then looked out the window. I had no idea where we were going since I didn't really know the neighbourhood well. I've only been to the grocery store here and that's it.

"Well here we are." Travis said putting the truck in park. He killed the engine and got out. I followed suite and met up with him in front of the truck. He held the door open for me as I stepped inside the small restaurant.

"So where's your friend?" I asked looking up at Travis.

"Right there" he said pointing to a guy waving at us with a smile. He had dark brown hair that was spiked up and he wore Ray Bans. My eyes went wide and I stopped causing Travis to walk into my back.